PDA

View Full Version : Please post 08-12-05 Volleyball Results

Phil C
08-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Sinton was scheduled to go play in Laredo today but I was told by one of the players that they will be playing in Sinton tonight at 6 P.M. against San Diego. Good news indeed! See you Sinton folks at the gym tonight.

pirate4state
08-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton was scheduled to go play in Laredo today but I was told by one of the players that they will be playing in Sinton tonight at 6 P.M. against San Diego. Good news indeed! See you Sinton folks at the gym tonight. :thinking: I thought they started at 4pm with the freshman? :thinking: You wouldn't be skipping out on the Fish & JV squads, would you Phil? :eek: :thinking: :)

gobblerfan02
08-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Cuero is traveling to Port Lavaca to play Port Lavaca and Rockport in a round robin type deal! Good luck to all F, JV, and Varsity players, especially my girls on the V.....kick'em hard!

Phil C
08-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thinking: I thought they started at 4pm with the freshman? :thinking: You wouldn't be skipping out on the Fish & JV squads, would you Phil? :eek: :thinking: :)

It was a varsity player that told me that. I will check it out. If so I will be at the freshmen and junior varsity games too. I hope they charge us Odem prices. :)

gobblerfan02
08-12-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It was a varsity player that told me that. I will check it out. If so I will be at the freshmen and junior varsity games too. I hope they charge us Odem prices. :)
Speaking of prices. IN CUERO:

Student 2$
Adults 3$

PhiI C
08-12-2005, 07:54 PM
This evening Sinton beat San Diego 3 - 0 in volleyball. The girls played good volleyball against a San Diego Team that really fought well and all of the points were very hard earned points. The prices were $3 for adults but I don't know what they were for students. I can live with that. It is the $4 tickets that are rough.

gobble35
08-12-2005, 09:10 PM
hey!! hope yall can go out and watch my girls..them lady gobblers.....you should watch that girl sarah hedrick #14!! she is worth goin to watch!! shes awesome!