PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Aggie- Tech football game in Lubbock this year?

panther power
08-11-2005, 10:41 PM
I am needing tickets and looking for a great deal, if u know anyhting please share...

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2005, 10:44 PM
LOL! Good luck with that. They've pretty much done away with all the good deals. :(

Ranger Mom
08-11-2005, 11:18 PM
We are trying to get tickets ourself.....my husband's ex wife works there, so she is gonna see what she can do!:clap:

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are trying to get tickets ourself.....my husband's ex wife works there, so she is gonna see what she can do!:clap:

That's bad when you have to rely on an ex-wife to get tickets. Try E-Bay. I have a friend that is a UT grad that got tickets to Ohio State - Texas that way. The funny part is scalping is illegal and my friend is an Assistant D. A. gotta love that one.

Ranger Mom
08-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
That's bad when you have to rely on an ex-wife to get tickets. Try E-Bay. I have a friend that is a UT grad that got tickets to Ohio State - Texas that way. The funny part is scalping is illegal and my friend is an Assistant D. A. gotta love that one.

Why is that bad? I have no problem with her!

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 11:55 PM
I want all the threads in my name

Bandera YaYa
08-11-2005, 11:57 PM
I want all the threads in my name Ok now you are scaring me............. :eek: :eek:

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ok now you are scaring me............. :eek: :eek:
I'm on a mission lol

KTJ
08-12-2005, 01:02 AM
I'm not going to go into details of the KTJ college preview but the upper hand belongs to Tech--easily.

panther power
08-12-2005, 11:07 AM
thanks people, i went throught the 12th man foundation with a family member to egt some tiks, thanks for the info. and I'll see any who make the trip to the armpit of Texas at the game....lol

LH Panther Mom
08-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by panther power
armpit of Texas at the game....lol

I would think you would know there are much worse places than Lubbock to live. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

panther power
08-12-2005, 11:12 PM
and YOUR a moderator.../??

lobo12
08-13-2005, 12:09 AM
aggies much think its the armpit considering they havent won there since 93...lol, in all seriousness though i cant wait for this game should b great...this rivalry grows every year and both teams always fight hard till the final whistle, the big 12 south will b very exciting this year yet again.....im an aggie fan as long as they are playing anyone but the red raiders

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2005, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by panther power
and YOUR a moderator.../??

Yes, and your point is???? I lived in Lubbock for 17 years as well as towns all over West Texas. Since you're from West Texas, I figured you'd know there were worst places there than Lubbock to live. I don't recall listing any of those places, but I bet I could name a few. ;)

I hear Lubbock called the "armpit" of Texas by Aggie fans and since I loved living there, it rips my shorts to hear it.

injuredinmelee
08-13-2005, 06:24 AM
im going im going... and on freebies even. okie freebies too. A couple of our members are trying to convert me.

MARLINDOGS
08-13-2005, 07:05 AM
I guess i will be missing this one.But i know this game will be a great one.

HighSchool Fan
08-13-2005, 07:52 AM
The funny part is scalping is illegal and my friend is an Assistant D. A. gotta love that one.

scalping is only illegal in texas if your scalping on the property of where the event is.