PDA

View Full Version : Arizona's Wild Wild West

turbostud
08-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Shocking article here. Its very long, but well worth the time it takes to read it.

Images from the Battleground (http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/currents/Content?oid=oid:71525)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 05:39 PM
yup....exactly why i sleep w/ a loaded Springfield XD40 and a Bushmaster AR15M4 beside the bed :D

turbostud
08-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
yup....exactly why i sleep w/ a loaded Springfield XD40 and a Bushmaster AR15M4 beside the bed :D

Wow man, you are right on the border in the middle of it. I just looked at mapquest. I am in the middle of the hiring process for U.S. Border Patrol so I could be out there with you in a year or so.

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Wow man, you are right on the border in the middle of it. I just looked at mapquest. I am in the middle of the hiring process for U.S. Border Patrol so I could be out there with you in a year or so. cool deal. if it werent for the things that occasionally happen out here....this is a GREAT area, you just have to be alert. i LOVE it out here. its some beautiful country. i have a buddy thats an agent in the area.

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 09:22 PM
argh!!! that cowbell will haunt me forever.

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
argh!!! that cowbell will haunt me forever. and its coming to you LIVE.....all the way from Arizona....one hellova cowbell dont ya think? ;)