PDA

View Full Version : and for post # 1800.....

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I give you my 3 teams and alternates that i follow every season...

NFL: Colts (i'm a huge Manning fan, followed him since college when i'd drive from Ft. Bragg to watch him play at Tenn.)

NFL Alt: Houston Texans (I refuse to follow the Cowboys until "Coach Jones" relinquishes ownership, cant stand him)

NCAA: Aggies! (have known several past players, just partial i guess)

NCAA Alts: Texas Tech (LOVE them, as long as they arent playing the Aggies) and Marshall

HS: Ingleside Mustangs!!

who are YOUR teams and why???!!

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
NFL: Cowboys, Titans & the Colts
NCAA: Longhorns (no one else matters :D)
HS: Sinton Pirates (and in the playoffs most Region IV teams)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NFL: Cowboys, Titans & the Colts
NCAA: Longhorns (no one else matters :D)
HS: Sinton Pirates (and in the playoffs most Region IV teams) yup, once it goes playoffs, gotta cheer for the most local team :)

sicem74
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
NFL: Packers(I love the team since i was 4 or 5 i dont know why and maybe because of Brett Favre)
NCAA:: Baylor Bears (My bro played fball there and plus they are a good school!)
High School:Cameron Yoemen (you know why lol)p.s Cameron is thhe only school in the nation that there mascot is Yoemen!cool aint it

Fish's mom
08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
NFL-Dallas(must be a thing from a bad childhood experience HAHAH)
College- Texas A&M (is there any others LOL)
HS- INGLESIDE(son plays, Husband born and bred)

Fish's mom
08-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
NFL: Packers(I love the team since i was 4 or 5 i dont know why and maybe because of Brett Favre)
NCAA:: Baylor Bears (My bro played fball there and plus they are a good school!)
High School:Cameron Yoemen (you know why lol)p.s Cameron is thhe only school in the nation that there mascot is Yoemen!cool aint it

Excuse my lack of education but what is a "yoeman"

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
NFL-Dallas(must be a thing from a bad childhood experience HAHAH)
College- Texas A&M (is there any others LOL)
HS- INGLESIDE(son plays, Husband born and bred) Fish, what year did your hubby graduate? maybe he played ball w/ my father. my dad was the QB for Ingleside back in 75.

Fish's mom
08-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Fish, what year did your hubby graduate? maybe he played ball w/ my father. my dad was the QB for Ingleside back in 75.

Are you calling me old:confused::doh: ?
He graduated in 1979 and didn't play ball his brothers did.
Your dad's probably graduated with his older siter and brother.

And I Graduated from Westfield High School in Spring Texas and not until 1987 HAHAHI'm not that old.

And you? Bubba Jackson days?

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Are you calling me old:confused::doh: ?
Your dad's probably graduated with his older siter and brother.

And I Graduated from Westfield High School in Spring Texas and not until 1987 HAHAHI'm not that old.

And you? Bubba Jackson days? i was a year older than Jackson, and i didnt play football, i ran track :D i was considerably smaller back then than i am now

first weigh-in at basic training: 5'9" 134lbs

two months later when i graduated basic: 6'0" 179lbs

and i'm still 6'0" round 180-185.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 04:34 PM

HEY, I graduated from Ingleside in 1979! I was a cheerleader and the one most likely to be in trouble. :rolleyes: ;)

I must know your husband since I think we only had a graduating class of about 75-80 kids!:thinking:

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
HEY, I graduated from Ingleside in 1979! I was a cheerleader and the one most likely to be in trouble. :rolleyes: ;)

I must know your husband since I think we only had a graduating class of about 75-80 kids!:thinking: hell...even back then the classes were bigger than my grad. class...we had 74 students of which i think 67 of us graduated. :doh:

Phil C
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
My class had 59 students my senior year and 58 of us graduated. The one student that didn't was a transfer student from California (not me because I went to FHS all elementary, junior high and senior high years) who didn't have the required 1/2 credit of civics but he went to summer school and got his diploma and enrolled in college the following fall with.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 04:43 PM
hell...even back then

fighting words...and I bet you thought you would get by with that! :doh: :hand: :hand: :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
fighting words...and I bet you thought you would get by with that! :doh: :hand: :hand: :D hehehehe...well hell....i was 2 in 79!

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 04:58 PM
hehehehe...well hell....i was 2 in 79!

Thanks for putting that in such clear perspective for me! :foul: :foul: :foul:

Pmoney
08-11-2005, 06:09 PM
NFL-Jacksonville Jags(followed them since the beginning)
NCAA-Texas(best team ever:D )
H.S.-Snyder Tigers(DUH its my school):D

SintonFan
08-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Congratulations on post no. 1800!:clap:
Good topic, too.
I'll give you my bizarro teams:
NFL: Washington Redskins
alt NFL: San Fransisco 49's
NCAA: Any school that plays a Texas scruel! In house, when A&M and Texas play I am such a hater!
HS: Duh... right now it's Kweh-wo.:D

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 09:21 PM
I give you my 3 teams and alternates that i follow every season...

NFL: Colts (i'm a huge Manning fan, followed him since college when i'd drive from Ft. Bragg to watch him play at Tenn.)

NFL Alt: Houston Texans (I refuse to follow the Cowboys until "Coach Jones" relinquishes ownership, cant stand him)

NCAA: Aggies! (have known several past players, just partial i guess)

NCAA Alts: Texas Tech (LOVE them, as long as they arent playing the Aggies) and Marshall

HS: Ingleside Mustangs!!

who are YOUR teams and why???!!

Way to go on 1800

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Congratulations on post no. 1800!:clap:
Good topic, too.
I'll give you my bizarro teams:
NFL: Washington Redskins
alt NFL: San Fransisco 49's
NCAA: Any school that plays a Texas scruel! In house, when A&M and Texas play I am such a hater!
HS: Duh... right now it's Kweh-wo.:D dang SF, those ARE some oddball picks, LOL ;)

sicem74
08-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Excuse my lack of education but what is a "yoeman" its yoemen!

Bullaholic
08-12-2005, 10:23 AM
IHStang....Welcome back from off-season hibernation. Look forward to a lot of fun and maybe a little "mayhem" while talking a lot of football on the DLow this season----always enjoy your "full of life" attitude.

Fish's mom
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
its yoemen!

So what are yoemen? Enlighten me?

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
IHStang....Welcome back from off-season hibernation. Look forward to a lot of fun and maybe a little "mayhem" while talking a lot of football on the DLow this season----always enjoy your "full of life" attitude. hey there Bull! good to be back! you just cant have a football season w/ out the DL! looking forward to it amigo! :)

Bearkat
08-12-2005, 01:23 PM
NFL: Dallas Cowboys (Been a fan for as long as I can remember)

NCAA: Sam Houston State Bearkats
(Any Texas school and Notre Dame)

HS: Cameron Yoemen (went to school and played there)
Silsbee Tigers (Coach in Silsbee)