PDA

View Full Version : I wish we could get one in Sinton!

Phil C
08-11-2005, 12:35 PM
See link below:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/us_budget

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 12:57 PM
hell...where would they put it w/ all the pastures and farm land out there?? "if you look to your left, youll see.....another cotton field........and to your right.......you have the bustling San Pat. airport, a hub for......crop dusters and......well...thats about it....

;)

actually.....wouldnt a trail from Sinton out towards Mathis to HWY 37 kick butt??!! throw in some jumps and whatnot.....

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
actually.....wouldnt a trail from Sinton out towards Mathis to HWY 37 kick butt??!! throw in some jumps and whatnot..... :eek: scary, is more like it! :)

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 01:41 PM
I want this in AP also. Ingleside already has jogging trails/exercise stations in their new skate park. Rockport has them in their little league park. Now if Sinton gets them before us, I WILL be ticked!;) :D

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I want this in AP also. Ingleside already has jogging trails/exercise stations in their new skate park. Rockport has them in their little league park. Now if Sinton gets them before us, I WILL be ticked!;) :D :evillaugh :evillaugh ... why you guys have a cool water park. :)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I want this in AP also. Ingleside already has jogging trails/exercise stations in their new skate park. Rockport has them in their little league park. Now if Sinton gets them before us, I WILL be ticked!;) :D lemme see if i can paint a picture just like i did for the purposed Sinton park....

Aransas Pass' new exercise jogging/biking trail at Conn Brown Harbor.....

"if you look to your left...youll see the Warlock, a quite ODD looking vessel that appears to have been a crew boat before its life as a shrimp boat.....and up the road a bit, you have what used to be the Gulf King docks......WOW...look at that icehouse....as we round the corner, youll see at the top of the hill....what USED to be the Hilltop Bar....and the sunken bay shrimper to the left was...."

:D :p

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:13 PM
lemme see if i can paint a picture just like i did for the purposed Sinton park....

Aransas Pass' new exercise jogging/biking trail at Conn Brown Harbor.....

"if you look to your left...youll see the Warlock, a quite ODD looking vessel that appears to have been a crew boat before its life as a shrimp boat.....and up the road a bit, you have what used to be the Gulf King docks......WOW...look at that icehouse....as we round the corner, youll see at the top of the hill....what USED to be the Hilltop Bar....and the sunken bay shrimper to the left was...."

:D :p

Ha ha ha....aren't you funny?:p

Funny and extremely accurate in your assessment of the Harbor ... I can tell you have been there a time or two! I bet you even had a beer at the Hilltop Bar. Ohhhhh....but our new Harbor Master has had the sunken vessels removed. Darn, one less landmark to view as you jog!:rolleyes: :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Ha ha ha....aren't you funny?:p

Funny and extremely accurate in your assessment of the Harbor ... I can tell you have been there a time or two! I bet you even had a beer at the Hilltop Bar. Ohhhhh....but our new Harbor Master has had the sunken vessels removed. Darn, one less landmark to view as you jog!:rolleyes: :D LOL...actually i dont think i was ever in the Hilltop, my uncle and i frequented more ......CLASSY joints...such as the Wharf and the Crab Man :D it was GRANDPA that hung out in the Continental Cowboy and Toot Toot's :p but yes, i spent a few mins. down there....between the resturant that turned tax office over the years, and the summer i worked at Aransas Shrimp for your hubby.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
and the summer i worked at Aransas Shrimp for your hubby.

Well duh :nerd:

I completely forgot about that!;)

Phil C
08-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I want this in AP also. Ingleside already has jogging trails/exercise stations in their new skate park. Rockport has them in their little league park. Now if Sinton gets them before us, I WILL be ticked!;) :D

Why? At least you have a great Wal-Mart!:D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Why? At least you have a great Wal-Mart!:D SO....you guys have.....well...you have......Stix Gas, an Army Reserve unit, and a Diamond Shamrock! Sinton is a metropolis! ;) I actually LIKE that Sinton is kinda a sleepy little town, i remember when Ingleside was once like that.....miss those days

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Why? At least you have a great Wal-Mart!:D

AND a brand new Lowe's! Not to mention (oh, I already have) our great dairy queen!:D

You know how we are, give us an inch and we want a mile.;) :cool:

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:32 PM
AND a brand new Lowe's! Not to mention (oh, I already have) our great dairy queen!:D

You know how we are, give us an inch and we want a mile.;) :cool: lets not forget an Aaron's, a McCoys, and.....and.........the Homeport Inn ;)

c-town_balla
08-11-2005, 03:34 PM
We are getting one

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 03:36 PM
SO....you guys have.....well...you have......Stix Gas, an Army Reserve unit, and a Diamond Shamrock! Sinton is a metropolis! ;) I actually LIKE that Sinton is kinda a sleepy little town, i remember when Ingleside was once like that.....miss those days We do have a Motel 6 and Best Western out on the Hwy. :D

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 03:39 PM
and.....and.........the Homeport Inn ;)

:doh: :D :D :D

I want a Best Western or Motel 6 too!

(P4S...you haven't seen the aforementioned establishment):D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
We do have a Motel 6 and Best Western out on the Hwy. :D yup...and the gas station out there sells cowboy hats :D

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 03:43 PM
:doh: :D :D :D

I want a Best Western or Motel 6 too!

(P4S...you haven't seen the aforementioned establishment):D :eek: that bad? :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: that bad? :D LOL.....you have no idea, certains parts of Aransas Pass could be mistaken for a 3rd world country...while other parts are quite nice.

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
LOL.....you have no idea, certains parts of Aransas Pass could be mistaken for a 3rd world country...while other parts are quite nice.

OMG....I had forgotten how graphic you can be IHS! You crack me up!

P4S, next time you come over, I will drive you by there.:D

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 03:53 PM
OMG....I had forgotten how graphic you can be IHS! You crack me up!

P4S, next time you come over, I will drive you by there.:D I can hardly wait. :rolleyes: ;) :p :D :kiss:

SintonFan
08-11-2005, 06:55 PM
SO....you guys have.....well...you have......Stix Gas, an Army Reserve unit, and a Diamond Shamrock! Sinton is a metropolis! ;) I actually LIKE that Sinton is kinda a sleepy little town, i remember when Ingleside was once like that.....miss those days
Dangit man!!!!!
Of the two gas companies in town you had to mention STIX GAS!!!!!!:o :o :o

bulldogbark
08-11-2005, 07:03 PM
But do you have the All the Chinese you can eat buffet? like we do:p :p :p

bulldogbark
08-11-2005, 07:04 PM
oops make that All you can eat Chinese buffet. sounds a lot better:doh:

sinton66
08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Dangit man!!!!!
Of the two gas companies in town you had to mention STIX GAS!!!!!!:o :o :o

They get all the press, don't they buddy?

SintonFan
08-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
They get all the press, don't they buddy?
As long as it's all bad it don't bother me much.:D

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 09:58 PM
ttt

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
They get all the press, don't they buddy? LOL...sorry sorry....I just happen to know Jarrett.....so by default....