PDA

View Full Version : Arizona has a new Aggie fan!

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 12:12 PM
my girlfriend Harvest has told me she'd like to watch A&M games w/ me, shes already got an Aggie hat and shirt, and is very inquizative as to whos who on the Aggies roster, kinda neat

I dont have any pics of her in her gear as of yet...but i'll get some soon!

in the meantime.......

http://tinypic.com/acgcbl.jpg

Phil C
08-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Very pretty IHS! Too bad you aren't a Longhorn fan! :)

Phil C
08-11-2005, 12:29 PM
She would also look good in burnt orange! :)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 12:33 PM
well....sorry Phil, i had better upbringing than to be a Horns fan ;) :p

Phil C
08-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
well....sorry Phil, i had better upbringing than to be a Horns fan ;) :p

Why was I the lucky one?! :)

Phil C
08-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey IHS are you and she going to make any of the Phonix WNBA games. It would be great to see Diana Taurasi play!

Gobbla2001
08-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Whoa... likes football (any football is good) and is cute as well...

score!

Old Tiger
08-11-2005, 12:40 PM
well....sorry Phil, i had better upbringing than to be a Horns fan ;) :p YOu know you bleed orange :p

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Phil, not sure, we are both pretty busy people, me w/ working overseas and traveling in and outa the country, and her finishing up on her degrees.

Gobbla, yes, likes football, drives a truck, is cute and is a certified welder, LOL.

Gobbla2001
08-11-2005, 12:45 PM

Gobbla, yes, likes football, drives a truck, is cute and is a certified welder, LOL.

Dang, forget a score, it's a blow-out...

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Dang, forget a score, it's a blow-out... thanks, yeah, i like her. shes already asked me "which Aggie jersy should i get..... McNeal or Lewis" LOL!

AggieJohn
08-11-2005, 02:11 PM
that's good bull......whoop!!!!!!!

Old Tiger
08-11-2005, 02:12 PM
thanks, yeah, i like her. shes already asked me "which Aggie jersy should i get..... McNeal or Lewis" LOL! I suggest a Vince Young jersey ;)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I suggest a Vince Young jersey ;) hehehehe....nah...i just dont think orange is her color ;)

Old Tiger
08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Get the white away one then ;):p

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Get the white away one then ;):p LOL...you guys just wont give up will ya? wish i could get to see an Aggie game in person this year, but living in AZ makes it kinda hard. the closest they are playing to us this year is Colorado....on a DIFFERENT note, i tend to follow Marshall cause a buddy of mine went there and knew Pennington and Moss, and he lives just down the road from me....we and the womenz are gonna try to get over to El Paso for the UTEP -vs- Marshall game in Oct.

Bandera YaYa
08-11-2005, 02:21 PM
yes, likes football, drives a truck, is cute and is a certified welder, LOL. Sounds like the perfect girl for an aggie! :)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Sounds like the perfect girl for an aggie! :) you know it, not to mention shes fixin to finish up on not one..but TWO degrees....Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering if i'm not mistaken.

hell...any woman that looks like that and i say w/ a straight face to her "hon, can you weld my new exhaust up under the truck" and not have it taken as a half understood joke......well....thats the kinda i like :D

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:28 PM
She's cute! Congratulations on finding one that meets all of your pre-requisites!:thumbsup:

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
She's cute! Congratulations on finding one that meets all of your pre-requisites!:thumbsup: and all i had to do was move to Arizona :p

Old Tiger
08-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Do you have ocean front property in Arizona? :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Do you have ocean front property in Arizona? :D no, thats a little to the west of me, Yuma is gonna be PRIME beach community property once Kalifornistan falls off and sinks....buy it now while its cheap!! :D

Old Tiger
08-11-2005, 02:42 PM
lol

Phantom Stang
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
She is a cutie, and I see you've got her in the kitchen allready! ;)

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:52 PM
no, thats a little to the west of me, Yuma is gonna be PRIME beach community property once Kalifornistan falls off and sinks....buy it now while its cheap!! :D

:D :D :D

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
She is a cutie, and I see you've got her in the kitchen allready! ;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
She is a cutie, and I see you've got her in the kitchen allready! ;) hell, i'm not gonna lie, most of the time we cook together, she takes care of say...the potatoes, while i work on the steak or whatnot. its a team effort ya know ;)

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 02:55 PM
i believe we are making dinner right here as a matter of fact....

http://tinypic.com/acsaaq.jpg

spiveyrat
08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, it looks like there's some cookin' goin' on in the kitchen. But I don't see any burners on. :eek: :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Yeah, it looks like there's some cookin' goin' on in the kitchen. But I don't see any burners on. :eek: :D LOL...nice try...take a closer look Spivey :p

Phantom Stang
08-11-2005, 03:07 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
now, did I say anything about cooking(food anyway) :D

YBS
08-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Nice lookin young lady. I lived in Phoenix myself for 10 months. Phoenix is packed w/ high caliber talent and I'm not talking about the Cardinals or the Suns. :eek:

sicem74
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
I suggest a Vince Young jersey ;)
What about a Shawn Bell jersey that would be awesome! o and aggie john that pic w reggie mcneal didnt they lose that game?

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
hell....to be quite honest, and this embarrasses me as an Aggie fan....i was lookin to get a Terrance Murphy jersey, and i didnt realize he had been drafted :doh:

Phil C
08-11-2005, 04:17 PM
Hey IHS maybe you could both come down here for Sinton vs Ingleside football game. I think Aransas Pass has an open date that day and Maybe APfan could come too!

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
heck Phil, i'd LOVE to...but i dont even know if i'll be in the country

AP Panther Fan
08-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey IHS maybe you could both come down here for Sinton vs Ingleside football game. I think Aransas Pass has an open date that day and Maybe APfan could come too!

Our open date is 10/28

BINGO....I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. It is fun being an observer with two other teams playing. Note to self ... DO NOT STAND NEXT TO DISTRICT303APASTPLAYER THIS YEAR! :D

IHStangFan
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Our open date is 10/28

BINGO....I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. It is fun being an observer with two other teams playing. Note to self ... DO NOT STAND NEXT TO DISTRICT303APASTPLAYER THIS YEAR! :D especially if he has the chilli topped nachos! ;) :p

Phil C
08-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Our open date is 10/28

BINGO....I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. It is fun being an observer with two other teams playing. Note to self ... DO NOT STAND NEXT TO DISTRICT303APASTPLAYER THIS YEAR! :D

We would love to have you come and watch the Sinton vs Ingleside game AP! We have an open date the next week when AP plays Mathis but alas! my home school is playing in Taft that night and I must go see my alma matter play. I haven't had an opportunity to see them in 29 years so I can't miss this opportunity since it is so rare.

GreenMonster
08-11-2005, 09:46 PM
welcome to Aggieland. I say get a number 12 jersey and a hard hat and get jiggy wit it!!!!! WHOOOP!

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
welcome to Aggieland. I say get a number 12 jersey and a hard hat and get jiggy wit it!!!!! WHOOOP! i wonder if i could find her an Aggies welding hood?! THAT'D kick arse!!

sicem74
08-12-2005, 10:09 AM
35-34

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
35-34 LOL.....i love Longhorn fans.....they like to throw that out there....but the funny thing is.....does it REALLY mean anything?? for instance, UT cant beat OU...yet, we've beat em twice in recent years, we cant beat UT, but can whoop Tech, and Tech can beat UT (rare, but it happens) ......so what does it really mean? NOTHING. :p

have a nice day and take your scores from last year w/ you :D

YBS
08-12-2005, 01:50 PM
LOL.....i love Longhorn fans.....they like to throw that out there....but the funny thing is.....does it REALLY mean anything?? for instance, UT cant beat OU...yet, we've beat em twice in recent years, we cant beat UT, but can whoop Tech, and Tech can beat UT (rare, but it happens) ......so what does it really mean? NOTHING. :p

have a nice day and take your scores from last year w/ you :D

I'm an Ag and I say Baylor has to have SOMETHING to hold on to until they're next huge victory. It may be next year or it may be 3 years from now. I say let them have it. Kudos, they won the game. :clap:

sicem74
08-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by YBS
I'm an Ag and I say Baylor has to have SOMETHING to hold on to until they're next huge victory. It may be next year or it may be 3 years from now. I say let them have it. Kudos, they won the game. :clap:
but 35-34

IHStangFan
08-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
but 35-34 yup, close OT win for Baylor....great game. I know I was on the edge of my seat :)

YBS
08-12-2005, 02:04 PM
yup, close OT win for Baylor....great game. I know I was on the edge of my seat :)

I was in the parking lot of Texadelphia w/ 2 other Ags and a friend who played football @ Baylor :eek: I NEVER heard the end of that one. The other 2 Ags drove off p.o.'d as they were walking to leave Tex and we were walking inside. Needless to say @ that time I suddenly wasn't hungry anymore.

pirate4state
08-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Our open date is 10/28

BINGO....I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be. It is fun being an observer with two other teams playing. Note to self ... DO NOT STAND NEXT TO DISTRICT303APASTPLAYER THIS YEAR! :D You can come sit with me. I'm sure I'll have some extra seats. :)

AP Panther Fan
08-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You can come sit with me. I'm sure I'll have some extra seats. :)

Sounds like a plan....do you remember how crowded the Ingleside/Sinton game was last year????:eek: :eek: :eek:

That would be great if you can squeeze me in.:clap: :clap: :D

pirate4state
08-12-2005, 02:25 PM
Sounds like a plan....do you remember how crowded the Ingleside/Sinton game was last year????:eek: :eek: :eek:

That would be great if you can squeeze me in.:clap: :clap: :D Yeah...that was crazy!! But this year we'll be home and we'll have enough room for you! :) Who do you guys play on Nov. 4th?? :thinking:

Astrosdawg07
08-13-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
She would also look good in burnt orange! :)

She'd look good in nothing! :D