PDA

View Full Version : whats the story behind Phil C and PhiI C?

pirate44
08-11-2005, 06:25 AM
i know he's mentioned it before, but why does the Sinton GodFather have 2 screen names? that's a combined 8223 posts. wow!

Phil C
08-11-2005, 08:14 AM
I used Phil C on one computer but couldn't get registered on the second one I used under Phil C so I had to alter it to PhiI C. I am sure it is due to my lack of computer skills than the system though.

BullFrog Dad
08-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
... so I had to alter it to PhiI C. Which makes PhiI C the alter-ego.

Phil C
08-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Which makes PhiI C the alter-ego.

lol good one!

OnceABucJr
08-11-2005, 08:49 AM
I thought it was BPhill C?

sinton66
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
NOW, Phil probably understands you only have to register once, then that ID is good from ANY computer that has internet access.

jason
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
that's a combined 8223 posts. wow! take away all his frivolous dawn at socorro posts and 250+ tour de france minute by minute updates and he probably only has around 1000 legitimate posts...

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by jason
take away all his frivolous dawn at socorro posts and 250+ tour de france minute by minute updates and he probably only has around 1000 legitimate posts... :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
08-11-2005, 09:24 AM
take away all his frivolous dawn at socorro posts and 250+ tour de france minute by minute updates and he probably only has around 1000 legitimate posts...

uh oh, is someone getting jealous over there???

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: P4S, imo, you didn't have enough of them. ;)

sinton66
08-11-2005, 09:28 AM
take away all his frivolous dawn at socorro posts and 250+ tour de france minute by minute updates and he probably only has around 1000 legitimate posts...

If we allowed someone to take away your frivolous posts (in THEIR opinion), how many might you have?

gobblerfan02
08-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
If we allowed someone to take away your frivolous posts (in THEIR opinion), how many might you have?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 09:32 AM
If we allowed someone to take away your frivolous posts (in THEIR opinion), how many might you have? get 'em '66!!! :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
08-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: P4S, imo, you didn't have enough of them. ;) lol...its early. :D

jason
08-11-2005, 09:39 AM
If we allowed someone to take away your frivolous posts (in THEIR opinion), how many might you have? i dont know, nor do i care...i just know i dont have any threads where i have 27/28 posts with responses from nobody else and a numerous amount of ttt's for a movie that people could find about about on their own by opening their own tv guide, if he wants to be that 'helpful' then he can come mow my yard for me...that sounds like excitement indeed....just gotta watch out for the big cracks in the ground

CHS_CG
08-11-2005, 09:41 AM

I love it!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
08-11-2005, 09:54 AM
i dont know, nor do i care...i just know i dont have any threads where i have 27/28 posts with responses from nobody else and a numerous amount of ttt's for a movie that people could find about about on their own by opening their own tv guide, if he wants to be that 'helpful' then he can come mow my yard for me...that sounds like excitement indeed....just gotta watch out for the big cracks in the ground

Give it a rest!

SPF25
08-11-2005, 09:55 AM
i dont know, nor do i care...i just know i dont have any threads where i have 27/28 posts with responses from nobody else and a numerous amount of ttt's for a movie that people could find about about on their own by opening their own tv guide, if he wants to be that 'helpful' then he can come mow my yard for me...that sounds like excitement indeed....just gotta watch out for the big cracks in the ground
With a response like that you would think PhilC smacked you in the face. :eek: No need to get your panties in a bunch.

jason
08-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by SPF25
No need to get your panties in a bunch. i assure you, they're not in a bunch...im wearing my panties on my head....

SPF25
08-11-2005, 10:00 AM
i assure you, they're not in a bunch...im wearing my panties on my head....

My only advise to you is make sure there clean. :)

jason
08-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by SPF25
My only advise to you is make sure there clean. :) they're actually not even mine...just found them under my bed :D

Phil C
08-11-2005, 10:05 AM

Glad to help out in the mowing a for reasonable fee of course indeed. Mowing and yard work: $20,000 in advance for start up costs, $400 per hour afterward plus expenses.

Charges for Valuable information on downlow:
Priceless but free! My contribution to the betterment of Mankind
indeed! :D

Bandera YaYa
08-11-2005, 10:09 AM
they're actually not even mine...just found them under my bed :D Ewwwwwwwwwwww....they're Kyles!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

jason
08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Ewwwwwwwwwwww....they're Kyles!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: or m.k.'s....:D

SintonFan
08-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Don't dare mess with THE GODFATHER!
He's got more right and left handed men than you've had dates!:mad:
:thinking:
:p