PDA

View Full Version : What IF

turbostud
08-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Dallas traded for Terrell Owens? Keyshawn for TO.
Could Jerry Jones and Bill Parcells be thinking about this right now? How would TO be received in Dallas after the star incident?

tc8232
08-10-2005, 05:25 PM
parcells and jerry jones would never do that.. he is too self absorbed and causes to many distractions

Gobbla2001
08-10-2005, 05:27 PM
That's a crazy thought...

My idea is that Tuna doesn't wanna put up with his crap... then again, Tuna and Jones may want to prove to SF and Philly that 'they can make the kid behave'...

With the fans? I dunno how well they'd accept him, it'd depend on his performance honestly...

But he COULD make up for it by repeating the 'star' dealy while wearing a Cowboys uni...

That's just my opinion, I'm a fan of the Boys, just not as diehard as some may be here (not diehard about the NFL either, due to players like TO $$$$$$$$$$)...

respond diehard Cowboys fans...

turbostud
08-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by tc8232
parcells and jerry jones would never do that.. he is too self absorbed and causes to many distractions

And Keyshawn doesnt?

pirate4state
08-10-2005, 05:43 PM
I can't stand him and would hate it if he became a Cowboy!! :mad: :mad: BUT it wouldn't surprise me Jerry Jones has been pissing me off since he bought the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

jason
08-10-2005, 05:53 PM
i think it'd be cool....i mean, what are the cowboys chances of having a successful season this year ?? slim to none ?? at least having t.o. here would make it interesting...

kepdawg
08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I think Jerry and Bill are more focused on the Drew Bledsoe for Tom Brady deal!

NHSRattler60
08-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Keyshawn has toned up alot, and is really valuable. I wouldn't TRY with TO.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-10-2005, 10:23 PM
i wouldnt give my left arm to have TO on the cowboys. especially not at the expense of Keyshawn Johnson. im sure jerry jones feels utterly disrespected by To and would have him sent in front of a firing line before try to acquire him to the cowboys.