PDA

View Full Version : Wimberly players all legal?

jgbulldog
11-26-2001, 09:52 AM
The only reason that Wimberly crushed Marion, is because they are all imbred snobs who are injected with steroids. I hope they feel good about themselves, winning all the wrong ways. We worked hard the NATURAL way and we're proud. Don't expect Slaughter to be good in college, because they have random drug tests. Tough Break!

marion_man
11-26-2001, 10:04 AM
I have to agree with jgbulldog. Wimberley's usage of steroids is intollerable. It's been known for years now that they've been on the juice. They've been juicin' since the days of Blake Stevens and Mike Whalen. I even heard they promote using steroids in the Ultra Quest program they sponsor. These monsters must be stopped before another pure team like Marion falls at the reins of Wimberley's needle.

Crow22
11-26-2001, 10:31 AM
Do you have facts? Have you SEEN them using steroids? I'll bet you haven't. SHUT YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT CRAP YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT. I'm not from Wimberly nor do I know anybody from Wimberly but I'm a coach and I guarandamntee you that NO COACH is pushing roids to his kids! Get a life.

toby070
11-26-2001, 01:01 PM
I can't believe I'm even acknowledging the SOUR GRAPES, but what a crock. I believed your "just trying to add some spice" crap, but looks like you just can't handle the fact that you got your ass kicked by a better team. Coach Burk is a nationally recognized strength coach, and let me tell you a couple of reasons why they are good:

1. They work hard - they KILLED themselves in the off season, they work hard during the season, they have been totally focused since last season when Hondo knocked them out of the playoffs

2. They have 8-9 players back on both sides of the ball from last year. They lost a very good QB, but had an unreal nucleus back.

Don't belittle a great bunch of kids because you got beat. You had a good year, you have a good team, they were better. Next year when all these seniors are gone, get your revenge. Until then, shut the hell up

kolbe
11-26-2001, 07:02 PM
it sounds like some marion fans are looking for some excuses about getting beat.

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 09:47 PM
It wouldn't be the internet if some unknown person were not making unfounded rumors. I must agree, I do not believe that these days a coach would knowingly give or allow his athletes to juice it up.