PDA

View Full Version : Next Year

Matthew328
04-05-2002, 09:32 AM
In case you haven't figured it out more than likley Jacket will be the new Region 2 correspondent...I will be doing Region 3 and bc will still do Region 1...Region 4 is still up in the air...

footballgal
04-07-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328:
In case you haven't figured it out more than likley Jacket will be the new Region 2 correspondent...I will be doing Region 3 and bc will still do Region 1...Region 4 is still up in the air...

Please get someone who is dedicated as last year in region four I was very disapointed as how things were not updated!!

Matthew328
04-07-2002, 09:16 PM
You are right...Region 4 was a sore spot...until Jacket came on board..he did a great job considering he had to do some quick studying on the teams which to be honest he had no clue about at first...living in DFW it's kinda tough to get info on teams in the valley..this year Jacket will be doing Region 2 which he is an expert on...like last year he'll do a great job...but if anyone wants to help with Region 4 e-mail bearcat!

Jacket2000
04-07-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328:
You are right...Region 4 was a sore spot...until Jacket came on board..he did a great job considering he had to do some quick studying on the teams which to be honest he had no clue about at first...living in DFW it's kinda tough to get info on teams in the valley..this year Jacket will be doing Region 2 which he is an expert on...like last year he'll do a great job...but if anyone wants to help with Region 4 e-mail bearcat!
Thanks for the compliment, Matt. True, I knew absolutely nothing about Region 4. But, I thought I did a pretty good job of faking it LOL. But yes, I will be doing region 2 this season, which I am much more knowledgeable on. Anyone who is interested in being the region 4 correspondant, please email me, or any one of us for that matter. Thanks.
J2K