PDA

View Full Version : Community Serivice

Astrosdawg07
08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Here's the deal, I'll be a Junior this year (05-06) and I hardely have any community service on my resume, I was wondering if umpiring Little League game would count as community service? If so would it look good?

AP Panther Fan
08-09-2005, 03:24 PM
I think so.

You might also check with your local Chamber of Commerce to see if you can volunteer some hours for them during a community festival, event or even just helping around their office.:) They always need help with one thing or another.

44INAROW
08-09-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I think so.

You might also check with your local Chamber of Commerce to see if you can volunteer some hours for them during a community festival, event or even just helping around their office.:) They always need help with one thing or another.

excellent suggestion. :clap:

mwynn05
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Here's the deal, I'll be a Junior this year (05-06) and I hardely have any community service on my resume, I was wondering if umpiring Little League game would count as community service? If so would it look good? I bet you have more community service than you think you do. I did. Some things you do just because your interestedin it can be considered community service

Astrosdawg07
08-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I bet you have more community service than you think you do. I did. Some things you do just because your interestedin it can be considered community service

If parying counts as coummunity service i've got a boat load of it.:D