08-08-2005, 09:09 PM
I think they get released Wednesday

http://www.masseyratings.com

shellman54
08-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Just checked, they are already up.

HighSchool Fan
08-09-2005, 07:51 AM
"revolutionize the world of high school football", leave it to matt diggs to say something this stupid. power rating polls are already out, and they don't "revolutionize the world of high school football". highschool football has the playoff system, power ratings are pretty useless in everything except college football. when will people realize that MD doesn't have a clue about football. he's just a puppet for someone else.

District303aPastPlayer
08-09-2005, 10:41 AM
i have a question... why do we have so much advertising for TPX on our own website...

LoboFan07
08-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i have a question... why do we have so much advertising for TPX on our own website...

Cause its being allowed?

Matthew328
08-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Because I work for them! LOL

HighSchool Fan
08-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Because I work for them! LOL

maybe you can teach him some football

Matthew328
08-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Look this thread is not about Diggs....HSF I know you don't like Diggs and that is fine you are more than entitled to your opinion....Matt is one of the type of people you either love or hate...he knows that and anyone who comes into contact with him knows the same....I am not like that I would like for everyone to like me and like what I do...sometimes I try too hard to please everyone..but I guess that is what makes us a good team....

I post things from TPX on here because I am proud of what we have accomplished this off-season...we have done a number of things to improve the site...I am not gonna get into details and beat people down with a TPX commercial....I think our work speaks for itself.....people bag on Matt so much they forget there are a TON of really cool things on the site.....yes you have to pay for em but hey how do you think people like me get paid? LOL

Are the Massey Ratings something that will revolutionize HS Football? Prolly not maybe an oversell there...but it is just another cool feature we have added...remember the Massey Ratings are now part of the BCS formula if I am not mistaken.....not only do we have scientific ratings but we have our opinions as well so we get the best of both worlds....and one more thing HSF, Diggs does know his football I think you just let your dislike of him skew your view...he does just fine..hopefully you will give our Thur. night broadcast a chance and listen..even people who hate Diggs said we did a good job on the 7 on 7 state championship game and that was with no prepping at all!

MARLINDOGS
08-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I think the site looks good.

HighSchool Fan
08-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Look this thread is not about Diggs....HSF I know you don't like Diggs and that is fine you are more than entitled to your opinion....Matt is one of the type of people you either love or hate...he knows that and anyone who comes into contact with him knows the same....I am not like that I would like for everyone to like me and like what I do...sometimes I try too hard to please everyone..but I guess that is what makes us a good team....

I post things from TPX on here because I am proud of what we have accomplished this off-season...we have done a number of things to improve the site...I am not gonna get into details and beat people down with a TPX commercial....I think our work speaks for itself.....people bag on Matt so much they forget there are a TON of really cool things on the site.....yes you have to pay for em but hey how do you think people like me get paid? LOL

Are the Massey Ratings something that will revolutionize HS Football? Prolly not maybe an oversell there...but it is just another cool feature we have added...remember the Massey Ratings are now part of the BCS formula if I am not mistaken.....not only do we have scientific ratings but we have our opinions as well so we get the best of both worlds....and one more thing HSF, Diggs does know his football I think you just let your dislike of him skew your view...he does just fine..hopefully you will give our Thur. night broadcast a chance and listen..even people who hate Diggs said we did a good job on the 7 on 7 state championship game and that was with no prepping at all!

i'm glad your there to help him out, you do a good job. i've heard enough of him to realize that he doesn't know as much as he pretends to know. he's just lucky he has football people around him like you and producer billy to cover for him. maybe one day soon we'll all get lucky and it will be you and someone else doing the broadcast over there.

GreenMonster
08-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
"revolutionize the world of high school football", leave it to matt diggs to say something this stupid. power rating polls are already out, and they don't "revolutionize the world of high school football". highschool football has the playoff system, power ratings are pretty useless in everything except college football. when will people realize that MD doesn't have a clue about football. he's just a puppet for someone else.

Revolutionize is pretty much over the top huh.

HighSchool Fan
08-12-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Revolutionize is pretty much over the top huh.

that's just MD trying to act like he knows something. "revolutionize" is probably his new word of the week.

Matthew328
08-12-2005, 07:01 PM
As shocking as it sounds Diggs has a degree in physchology and teaches a couple of college classes....he's not as dumb as he appears.....LOL

HighSchool Fan
08-12-2005, 08:03 PM
As shocking as it sounds Diggs has a degree in physchology and teaches a couple of college classes....he's not as dumb as he appears.....LOL

ask him if he qualifies for a refund from college