PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to... (Fantasy football thread)

Keith7
08-08-2005, 03:33 PM
make it where the defensive players can get points too??

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Hmmmm... I thought the "players" were set up to earn points, but not as a team. I'll take a look at the settings. :thinking:

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
make it where the defensive players can get points too??

:eek: :eek: I totally missed that! They're getting points now. Thanks for pointing it out. :doh:

Keith7
08-08-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: I totally missed that! They're getting points now. Thanks for pointing it out. :doh:

YAY! good i drafted for a good defense and was bumed when i saw that they didnt get any points.. now my team has a chance again

u made my night

LH Panther Mom
08-08-2005, 08:10 PM
YAY! good i drafted for a good defense and was bumed when i saw that they didnt get any points.. now my team has a chance again

u made my night

:kiss: :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
08-09-2005, 06:10 AM

u made my night

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: I wanted Zach Thomas.

pirate4state
08-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm so confused! :weeping: Of course, I haven't really looked at my players, but I picked a team defense...so I don't know who in the hell I ended up with. Guess I should take some time to look at my team, huh? :D

pirate4state
08-10-2005, 11:12 AM
ttt

Keith7
08-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ttt

ok heres what u need to do.. go in the the league's main page, and click on the "players" tab.. from there, sort the players by "all available players" "all Defense" and "2004 season totals" and then press the Filter button.. after it changes the players to defensive players only, click on the "fan pts" column and it should sort the players into who had the highest points last season, and from there pick out 3 DBs, 3 DL, and 2 others..

i know i made that confusing cuz i am in a hurry so if there is anything u don't understand just ask and maybe i can help u more later

pirate4state
08-10-2005, 01:37 PM
ok heres what u need to do.. go in the the league's main page, and click on the "players" tab.. from there, sort the players by "all available players" "all Defense" and "2004 season totals" and then press the Filter button.. after it changes the players to defensive players only, click on the "fan pts" column and it should sort the players into who had the highest points last season, and from there pick out 3 DBs, 3 DL, and 2 others..

i know i made that confusing cuz i am in a hurry so if there is anything u don't understand just ask and maybe i can help u more later I figured that much out...guess I just got study up on defensive guys. :thinking: :nerd:

Keith7
08-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I figured that much out...guess I just got study up on defensive guys. :thinking: :nerd:

yea its best to get players who perennially get alot of tackles, they will be most consistent for points