Glen Rose

Texarkana Pleasant Grove

Silsbee

gobblerfan02
08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Conference 3A

Luling

Wow, didn't know they would be that high up...guess the lady gobblers will hafta watch out for 'em this season!

Old Cardinal
08-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Having seen Silsbee play several times last year and knowing their returning personnel, I would move them up near the top!

Palestine Westwood, West Orange-Stark, and Palestine bear watching-they could pull it off with a little good luck!

BTEXDAD
08-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Having seen Silsbee play several times last year and knowing their returning personnel, I would move them up near the top!

Palestine Westwood, West Orange-Stark, and Palestine bear watching-they could pull it off with a little good luck!

preseason polls always subject to a lot of change.
Silsbee had some huge girls last year. I assume they are back(?). Monahans won state, but I don't know what they have returning.
Barbers Hill was very good, but from what I heard, they lost a lot of starters.
Bellville only lost one senior from last year, but Manor has knocked them out of playoffs last two years.
Not familiar with the other teams.

Byt the way, OC, after all the softball you saw the past few weeks, will you be taking a break for awhile?

lobo12
08-09-2005, 10:02 AM
monahans has every player back except for one and the one they lost was not one of standout players

RBARKER
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
monahans has every player back except for one and the one they lost was not one of standout players

Monahans had and has an awesome team. I hope Barbers Hill will get a chance at them again this year.

lobo12
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
monahans has a girl thats a senior this year that has been all state since her freshman year, she is the main reason for their success these past 3 years