PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball season starts tomorrow!

Phil C
08-08-2005, 08:50 AM
That will be the day it starts for real for Sinton. Volleyball scrimmages are over and there will be games and tournaments before district starts but tomorrow (Tuesday) Sinton has a game at Odem with varisity starting at 7 P.M. There will also be Junior Varsity and Freshmen Games earlier.

gobblerfan02
08-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Cuero has a game with Goliad tomorrow at 7pm. Should be exciting to watch since Goliad went deep into the playoffs last year, and Cuero has some good and improved players returning from a fourth place district finish last season if Im not mistaken!

Phil C
08-08-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Cuero has a game with Goliad tomorrow at 7pm. Should be exciting to watch since Goliad went deep into the playoffs last year, and Cuero has some good and improved players returning from a fourth place district finish last season if Im not mistaken!

Hey Gobblerfan02 do you still have the same volleyball coach you had last year. She was a great player and athlete at Freer High School.

Old Cardinal
08-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I would say that there are several good teams emerging in Region III. Palestine and Palestine Westwood are both going to give some folks some real good ballgames. Barbers Hill has a good team now. Bridge City has a good crop of Sophomores that will progressively get better-- they will be quite strong in a couple of years. There are other good teams but I will let others provide details.

gobblerfan02
08-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey Gobblerfan02 do you still have the same volleyball coach you had last year. She was a great player and athlete at Freer High School.

Ya, she's still the head girls director here, and believe me, she'll have her varsity team ready this season, some good talent, just hope they can all come together and play as a team!