PDA

View Full Version : Will Administrators move up to 4A ?

olddawggreen
01-27-2004, 10:24 PM
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.

3afan2K3
01-27-2004, 10:25 PM
olddawggreen:
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.Well if you haven't noticed already, jacket2000 is from Ennis and beacat1 is from Aledo, both 4A schools.....So to answer your question, no

<small>[ January 27, 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

olddawggreen
01-27-2004, 10:42 PM
3afan2K3:

olddawggreen:
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.Well if you haven't noticed already, jacket2000 is from Ennis and beacat1 is from Aledo, both 4A schools.....So to answer your question, noThanks, I knew Matthew was from Everman, I wasnt sure about the others.

<small>[ January 27, 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>

Chris Hart
01-27-2004, 10:45 PM
olddawggreen:
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.olddawggreen, this question has been brought up a few times before. Matt and Jacket have both said they have no intention of starting a 4A Down Low. My love will always be 3A ball and I will continue to keep up with it, but it looks like us Burnet posters and those from other cities that are likely on the way up to 4A are in need of someone to start a 4A site, in order for us to still be able to chat about our teams.

<small>[ January 27, 2004, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

3afan2K3
01-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Chris Hart:

olddawggreen:
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.olddawggreen, this question has been brought up a few times before. Matt and Jacket have both said they have no intention of starting a 4A Down Low. My love will always be 3A ball and I will continue to keep up with it, but it looks like us Burnet posters and those from other cities that are likely on the way up to 4A are in need of someone to start a 4A site, in order for us to still be able to chat about our teams.I dont care if Forney moves up, I'll still be around

District303aPastPlayer
01-27-2004, 11:16 PM
3afan2K3:

Chris Hart:

olddawggreen:
If an Admistrator's team is moved up to 4A will they stay involved as an administrator of 3A down low or will they move up and start a 4A down low? It looks like there could be a real shake up this year.olddawggreen, this question has been brought up a few times before. Matt and Jacket have both said they have no intention of starting a 4A Down Low. My love will always be 3A ball and I will continue to keep up with it, but it looks like us Burnet posters and those from other cities that are likely on the way up to 4A are in need of someone to start a 4A site, in order for us to still be able to chat about our teams.I dont care if Forney moves up, I'll still be aroundoh joy....

wildstangs
01-27-2004, 11:21 PM
Bring the 4A convo up here. I dont think many people would mind. Sweetwater was 4A for years, so I still have a big interest in that class.

Old Dog
01-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Reading this thread is additive! Can't do without it.....no matter if we move up to 4A.

olddawggreen
01-31-2004, 12:02 AM
This site has been great and I too will keep an eye on it, but if we move to 4A, I would love to be able to comunicate with others about our teams and be able to keep up with whos who around the state. I dont really know the history of this site as far as who developed it and built it up, but who ever it was did an incredible job. I have learned a lot from this site about teams around the state from towns I had never heard of and had no idea where they were located. I have also enjoyed the company of many fine people who also have a love for high school football. Many thanks to all of those responsible for 3A down low.

<small>[ January 30, 2004, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: olddawggreen ]</small>