PDA

View Full Version : How much do your guys run

crabman
08-07-2005, 10:51 PM
I was watching our two-a-days the other day and watched them running afterward. My son was sitting beside me and he started talking about the routine and how it never changes. After every practice, no matter what, they run 10 - 100's. On the morning after a game they always run 40 - 40's. Until they make the playoffs. Then they add two for every game won. Last year before the state game they were up to 50-40's. They got home from the Palestine semi-final game at 2:00 A.M. and had to be at school at 8:00 to watch film and run those 40's.
Are all coaches this masochistic?

JHS_c/o_06'
08-07-2005, 11:43 PM
No...not all coaches...

We do the exact same thing (when it comes to the conditioning and running)

But thats why programs like Jasper and Cuero go deep in the playoffs year after year after year.

wos fan1
08-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by crabman
I was watching our two-a-days the other day and watched them running afterward. My son was sitting beside me and he started talking about the routine and how it never changes. After every practice, no matter what, they run 10 - 100's. On the morning after a game they always run 40 - 40's. Until they make the playoffs. Then they add two for every game won. Last year before the state game they were up to 50-40's. They got home from the Palestine semi-final game at 2:00 A.M. and had to be at school at 8:00 to watch film and run those 40's.
Are all coaches this masochistic? We run a mile in the stands up and down until it equals a mile! :devil: