PDA

View Full Version : best field goal holder in the state...

SintonFan
08-07-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure but I heard that Liberty Hill had a trio of holders that would compete for most div. 1 mid-major conference 2nd place finishers.
I also heard that Sinton has the best shoe-laces in the state! Really!!! I know I'm such a hopeless homer.
jus having some fun...
:D :D :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-07-2005, 02:18 PM
I remember a bunch of kids from Mercedes, TX telling us why they thought we were so good at football and stuff. (mind you this was back in my Junior High days, and these were Junior High kids telling us this).

"You know why you all are so good at football? It's because you eat fish all the time!"

True story.

gobbler84
08-07-2005, 03:12 PM
We got this stud of a holder this year. He will be wearing #4 and playing back up QB. But this kid can hold a football!

SintonFan
08-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
I remember a bunch of kids from Mercedes, TX telling us why they thought we were so good at football and stuff. (mind you this was back in my Junior High days, and these were Junior High kids telling us this).

"You know why you all are so good at football? It's because you eat fish all the time!"

True story.
Sweet!
That sure beats the South Texas stereotype of carnitas and guisada.:D
I noticed noone has challenged me that Sinton has the best shoe-laces in the state!
I heard on another board that some kid from La Vernia makes the best mash potatoes. Seriously, his mom posted that honest to goodness truth just the other night.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-07-2005, 10:05 PM
rotflmao

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm not sure but I heard that Liberty Hill had a trio of holders that would compete for most div. 1 mid-major conference 2nd place finishers.
I also heard that Sinton has the best shoe-laces in the state! Really!!! I know I'm such a hopeless homer.
jus having some fun...
:D :D :D

You're absolutely correct about our trio! :D

But, the best shoelaces, by far are in Whitesboro. ;)

SintonFan
08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You're absolutely correct about our trio! :D

But, the best shoelaces, by far are in Whitesboro. ;)
:(
We shall see...:thinking:
Maybe I'll post a poll...:eyetwitch

Haunta Yo
08-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Back in the early '90's A&M recruited and signed a holder from Houston Stratford. Pretty good 5 year job if you're good enough.

Old Tiger
08-07-2005, 11:00 PM
We got a 3 year starter at place holder ;)

SintonFan
08-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
We got a 3 year starter at place holder ;)
(in my best The Tick voice: )
Hmmm... 3 year starter you say? He MUST be good! As good as the triumvirate from Liberty Hill? I think not! We know that in "three's" justice prevails... *scratching head* or is it because there is three it's easier for justice's sake to be done?!?

MARLINDOGS
08-08-2005, 12:52 AM
Wow ive never thought about this position.:confused: