PDA

View Full Version : If you feel like laughing...click here

pirate4state
08-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Every time somebody recommends a doctor, he's always the best. "Oh, is he good?" "Oh, he's the best. This guy's the best." They can't all be the best. There can't be this many bests. Someone's graduating at the bottom of these
classes, where are these doctors? Is somewhere, someone saying to their friend, "You should see my doctor, he's the worst. Oh yeah, he's the worst, he's the absolute worst there is. Whatever you've got, it'll be worse after you see him.
He's just, he's a butcher. The man's a butcher."? And then there's always that, "Make sure that you tell him that, you know, you know me." Why? What's the difference? He's a doctor. What is it, "Oh, you know Bob! Okay, I'll give you the real medicine. Everybody else, I'm giving Tic-Tacs."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

as seen on Seinfeld

CHS_CG
08-05-2005, 04:14 PM
you and that show:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
08-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Everybody else, I'm giving Tic-Tacs."

as seen on Seinfeld

I love this show too! Remember the one where Elaine tries to dance?:D It HAS to be one of the funniest....

gobbler grad
08-05-2005, 04:35 PM
:clap: :D :clap:

MARLINDOGS
08-05-2005, 04:43 PM
:clap: :D

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
you and that show:rolleyes:

It takes a certain type of person to appreciate great humor! :p yada yada yada

I agree, APPF! The "Elaine" dance is hilarious! :D

injuredinmelee
08-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Classic!!

I even have a speech that I give to Dr.s thgat make me wait too long in the waiting room or the exam room. I hand wrote a bill one time to emphasize my point. After that he never made me wait again, but I am pretty sure he tried to kill me once.

As far as the guys that are graduating at the bottom of their classes I think they all work for the state. Like at the State Hospitals or the State Schools. No one goes through that much schooling to work for the state at that pitiful wage.

SintonFan
08-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Every time somebody recommends a doctor, he's always the best. "Oh, is he good?" "Oh, he's the best. This guy's the best." They can't all be the best. There can't be this many bests. Someone's graduating at the bottom of these
classes, where are these doctors? Is somewhere, someone saying to their friend, "You should see my doctor, he's the worst. Oh yeah, he's the worst, he's the absolute worst there is. Whatever you've got, it'll be worse after you see him.
He's just, he's a butcher. The man's a butcher."? And then there's always that, "Make sure that you tell him that, you know, you know me." Why? What's the difference? He's a doctor. What is it, "Oh, you know Bob! Okay, I'll give you the real medicine. Everybody else, I'm giving Tic-Tacs."

as seen on Seinfeld
Too sweet!!!
:clap: :D :clap:

jason
08-06-2005, 08:33 AM
the best episode ever is the 'master of your domain' one....hehe.....

LH Panther Mom
01-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I love this show too! Remember the one where Elaine tries to dance?:D It HAS to be one of the funniest....

It's on right now. :D :D

sww-bull52
01-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Too many favorites to list. One is the one where George pretends he is a Marine Biologist to impress the girl.....

STANG RED
01-17-2006, 07:37 PM
I liked the soup Nazi.

STANG RED
01-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
Too many favorites to list. One is the one where George pretends he is a Marine Biologist to impress the girl.....

How about "Art Van Delay", the architect that created the Googinheim, "And it really didnt take all that long".
George kills me!

sww-bull52
01-17-2006, 07:43 PM
The Summer Of George!!!!!!!!!!!

Chief Ohera
01-17-2006, 08:16 PM
i don't so that means i don't care, i don't laugh much, this is supposed to be a sports board site not a comedy clinic, come on
unill next time..........

sww-bull52
01-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Man, if you don't have any sense of humor at all, why don't you do the rest of us a favor and GO AWAY !!!!!!GO AWAY!!!!!!

CHS_CG
01-17-2006, 10:08 PM
HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO...

la la la

:inlove:

Pmoney
01-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Seinfeld rules:thumbsup:

SnyTigBaseB07
01-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Seinfeld rules:thumbsup:

Duely noted

BTW yes it does

:D

MARLINDOGS
01-18-2006, 03:11 AM
:D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

neck_06
01-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I liked the soup Nazi.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

neck_06
01-18-2006, 09:01 AM
i liked the episode where Jerry races some guy that he beat in jr high cuz he got a head start..........very funny

:D :D :D

STANG RED
01-18-2006, 09:47 AM
"I prepared the salad in the shower as I bathed"
Only Kramer could pull this off.

Ranger Mom
01-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i don't so that means i don't care, i don't laugh much, this is supposed to be a sports board site not a comedy clinic, come on

Why do you always gotta be such a "stick in the mud"?

LIGHTEN UP FRANCES!!!!! :D

DaHop72
01-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Ah, yes from Stripes one of the all time greats.

44INAROW
01-18-2006, 10:13 AM

Is it next time yet?
:rolleyes:

why don't you be a sport and get a sense of humor?

DaHop72
01-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Maybe we can start calling him Psycho.:D :D

pirate4state
01-18-2006, 11:17 AM
unill next time.......... yada, yada, yada...:tongue:

run_n_hit
01-19-2006, 11:13 AM
An ER doctor at Baylor-Waxahachie is the worst ever. Pretty much tried to kill my daughter.