PDA

View Full Version : Car Protection!!!!!!!

gobblerfan02
08-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Just about an hour ago, me and a certain accomplice had fun decorating the vehicle of a certain We're Back!

Don't have anything against him, but after we did the same to 44inarow's son last weekend, I felt he also had it coming! You can all guess what and how we decorated his car with. I'll be able to fill you all in with more details in the morning....it's getting pretty late, oh, and I also have plenty of pics that I can post on the site if wanted....geez we did a pretty decent job on it...

TO BE CONTINUED! :D :D :D

gobblerfan02
08-05-2005, 12:30 AM
TTT....can't wait to get a phone call from him in the morning, although his vehicle is not too bad...it was just a little bet between me and him that I wouldn't do it....hope the parents don't get too too upset now!

LH Panther Mom
08-05-2005, 04:53 AM
After some of the "fun" he had earlier in the summer, I'm surprised it wasn't "decorated" before now. :evillaugh :evillaugh

spiveyrat
08-05-2005, 06:46 AM
POST 'EM!!! :clap:

TAMUGRAD
08-05-2005, 07:05 AM
It's morning, post them. If he hasn't cleaned it up I'll get a look later this morning in the parking lot.:D

gobbler grad
08-05-2005, 08:01 AM
what comes around , goes around gobblerfan...:D :D :D

gobblerfan02
08-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
what comes around , goes around gobblerfan...:D :D :D

Ya, heard that one before...have to still develop the pics today, taken em to 1 hr photo, will then scan and download so everyone can see, may need some help doing this tho!

gobblerfan02
08-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Ya, heard that one before...have to still develop the pics today, taken em to 1 hr photo, will then scan and download so everyone can see, may need some help doing this tho!

Sorry everyone, promised someone I wouldn't post the pics on the downlow....might make someone a bit mad at me!!!:inlove:

But for those in cuero, I will definitely make double prints!

gobbler grad
08-05-2005, 04:51 PM
there is plenty of us Cuero folks on here to post them for you...just don't let those pics fall in the wrong hands...hehehehehehe...:D :D