PDA

View Full Version : bday

mikecheck
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Happy Birthday to me. What a day to be working.

AggieJohn
08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
happy bday

Phil C
08-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Happy Birthday! Sorry you have to spend it working though.

CHS_CG
08-04-2005, 03:57 PM
I remember my 18th bday i had to work and take the ASVAB*i think thats what it is*

fury900
08-04-2005, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday

CHS_CG
08-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Happy birthday!

pirate4state
08-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mikecheck
Happy Birthday to me. What a day to be working. Happy Birthday! Too bad you had to work. :(

pirate44
08-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Happy birthday Mikecheck. there is a nasty rumor that you used to be M.PIRATEFAN. say it aint so!!

LH Panther Mom
08-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Happy Birthday!

gobbler grad
08-04-2005, 09:46 PM
happy birthday...:clap:

Gobbla2001
08-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Happy Birthday... Check Check, 1, 2, 3...

I had to work on my birthday this year... last year it was on Easter, and I turned 21...

Felt kinda bad about gettin' lit on the holy day and all :(

mikecheck
08-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Happy birthday Mikecheck. there is a nasty rumor that you used to be M.PIRATEFAN. say it aint so!!

I have been reading your posts and still can't figure out what has your panties up in a knot. I have not responded because like the mods say, if you don't think it is important to you, don't respond. Apparently you really need for me to post, so I will, just for you. I am not that person you want me to be. You have put this person down bad for his ignorant comments and this person probably will never know how he has affected you. Like my granddaugter told me the other day "build a bridge, get over it". Kids say the most wonderful things. I really would like you to quit ragging on us over in Mathis, I don't think people in Mathis that might want to register, after reading your posts. I could say things like, yes Sinton has State titles and is excellent in all sports, but why is their High School rated Unacceptable in academics this year. A title you have to carry all year. But I'm not going to say this because it would hurt alot of fine folks there, all because of you.
By the way thanks for the Happy Birthday if you meant it.

pirate44
08-05-2005, 08:52 AM
I have been reading your posts and still can't figure out what has your panties up in a knot. I have not responded because like the mods say, if you don't think it is important to you, don't respond. Apparently you really need for me to post, so I will, just for you. I am not that person you want me to be. You have put this person down bad for his ignorant comments and this person probably will never know how he has affected you. Like my granddaugter told me the other day "build a bridge, get over it". Kids say the most wonderful things. I really would like you to quit ragging on us over in Mathis, I don't think people in Mathis that might want to register, after reading your posts. I could say things like, yes Sinton has State titles and is excellent in all sports, but why is their High School rated Unacceptable in academics this year. A title you have to carry all year. But I'm not going to say this because it would hurt alot of fine folks there, all because of you.
By the way thanks for the Happy Birthday if you meant it.
wow. i sure wasnt expecting that. ive never had any hard feelings against Mathis. and if you can point out where i have dogged your school or town, please bring ti to my attention. maybe you should have pmed me to clear up any misunderstanding.

mikecheck
08-05-2005, 08:56 AM
yep, maybe I should have.

pirate44
08-05-2005, 09:04 AM
yep, maybe I should have.
well, since whatever it was that i said that upset you so much was on this board, therefore i publicly apologize. i have never posted anything on this board meant to hurt anyones feelings. most of what i write is to make people laugh or at least smile. but if you think i have other motivations, i'm sorry for that. and of course i was sincere about my birthday wishes. i always enjoyed your posts and felt like saying happy birthday.

mikecheck
08-05-2005, 09:10 AM
I did meet a few posters at the T-shirt signing last year and hopefully will meet more this year and the flag signing. I will try my best to make that game, we are at Orange Grove that night, if the AD doesn't have something for me to help with, I'll swing that way.

gobbler84
08-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Happy BDay Mike!

MARLINDOGS
08-05-2005, 11:22 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:D

District303aPastPlayer
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
I did meet a few posters at the T-shirt signing last year and hopefully will meet more this year and the flag signing. I will try my best to make that game, we are at Orange Grove that night, if the AD doesn't have something for me to help with, I'll swing that way.

he met me!

AP Panther Fan
08-05-2005, 11:59 AM

Well when Aransas Pass plays Mathis, I would enjoy meeting you. Let's hope the game is NOTHING like last year...it was the longest 4 HOURS of my life! :D

If you were there, you know what I mean.;)

Happy Belated Birthday too! I always enjoy your posts!:thumbsup:

mikecheck
08-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well when Aransas Pass plays Mathis, I would enjoy meeting you. Let's hope the game is NOTHING like last year...it was the longest 4 HOURS of my life! :D

If you were there, you know what I mean.;)

Happy Belated Birthday too! I always enjoy your posts!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.
AP, I know what you mean about that game. We are very, very young this year, lost good talent, but like every team in Texas, we'll line up when the first whistle blows and thank our parents and friends for being there with us at the end. Good luck.

SintonFan
08-06-2005, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
I started that rumor! :wave:
I truly thought he was M.PIRATEFAN. I also knew that M.PIRATEFAN had become a fan of the "low" and when he first was here he was used to that idiot callertimes.com, just like most of us were(lol i was the worst).:hairpunk: :crazy:
I love that fact that this website has brought together so many fans and helped understand just how big this state is...
:thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:
Happy belated Bday MIKECHECK! :)