PDA

View Full Version : Okay people...I AM DONE....finished...finito!!!

Ranger Mom
08-03-2005, 05:54 PM
with the flag!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

YIPPEE!!

COWABUNGA!!!!

Yall didn't really think I left because I was mad...did you? I was just too busy in here and not working on the flag, so I dediced to take a little "sabatical" and finish that project!

Now football needs to start before I hurt someone. Today I was talking on the phone with my "football" buddy on the way to work. I parked, got out and made it all the way up to my office and started looking for my keys. I was forced to hang up the phone cause I couldn't hold on to it and dig in my purse at the same time.

It didn't take me long to realize that I must have left them in the truck. I got back down to the parking lot and was walking up to the passenger side of the truck and could see them hanging in the ignition. I opened the passenger door to pull them out, but they wouldn't come out.

I had never even turned the ignition off when I got out, just left it idling away in the parking lot!! What a ditz!!!!:D

Anyway, I'm back...but I still want yall to be on your very best behavior!!;) :p

pirate44
08-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
with the flag!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

YIPPEE!!

COWABUNGA!!!!

Yall didn't really think I left because I was mad...did you? I was just too busy in here and not working on the flag, so I dediced to take a little "sabatical" and finish that project!

Now football needs to start before I hurt someone. Today I was talking on the phone with my "football" buddy on the way to work. I parked, got out and made it all the way up to my office and started looking for my keys. I was forced to hang up the phone cause I couldn't hold on to it and dig in my purse at the same time.

It didn't take me long to realize that I must have left them in the truck. I got back down to the parking lot and was walking up to the passenger side of the truck and could see them hanging in the ignition. I opened the passenger door to pull them out, but they wouldn't come out.

I had never even turned the ignition off when I got out, just left it idling away in the parking lot!! What a ditz!!!!:D

Anyway, I'm back...but I still want yall to be on your very best behavior!!;) :p
you mispelled "sabbatical", "y'all" needs an apostrophe and you're overdoing it with the exclamation points:p

Ranger Mom
08-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
you mispelled "sabbatical", "y'all" needs an apostrophe and you're overdoing it with the exclamation points:p

I got two words for ya........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate44
08-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I got two words for ya........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah, i forgot. welcome back. we missed you.

Mandy
08-03-2005, 06:05 PM
:)

44INAROW
08-03-2005, 06:15 PM

OMG, YUR CRUSEN FUR A BRUSEN :) :) :)

pirate44
08-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OMG, YUR CRUSEN FUR A BRUSEN :) :) :)
she started it

Ranger Mom
08-03-2005, 06:17 PM
oh yeah, i forgot. welcome back. we missed you.

Nope...it's too late to suck up now!:p

LH Panther Mom
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
WB, RM! Now I don't have to beat HSF with a stick all by myself. ;)

HighSchool Fan
08-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
WB, RM! Now I don't have to beat HSF with a stick all by myself. ;)

that's right, 2 women are more fun anyway :p :D

gobbler84
08-03-2005, 08:19 PM
with the flag!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!

YIPPEE!!

COWABUNGA!!!!

Darn, I wa really looking foward to being a Mod!:crying:

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-03-2005, 08:41 PM
welcome back RM. Thank you for your tireless work/cool stuff you do for us and this board. btw, great story. my favorite part was that you just left the ignition going. thats icing on the cake...

CheerMom
08-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Welcome back!! Can't wait to see the flag!!:D

rockdale80
08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

always.....

gobblerfan02
08-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan

Haven't fulfilled that fantasy............................YET!

Ranger Mom
08-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
welcome back RM. Thank you for your tireless work/cool stuff you do for us and this board. btw, great story. my favorite part was that you just left the ignition going. thats icing on the cake...

I'm just glad I was the first one to the office. If I hadn't been, I would have never known I didn't have my keys!