PDA

View Full Version : Since it's a football board.. I have a Football question..

Etexpirate
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Ok.. since District303apastplayer and sicem made it REALLY clear that this is a football discussion board.... I have a serious football question that I have anxiety about and I'm sure they have the football experience to be able to advise me appropriately!

My dilema is this.. My DD is dating the Captain of the Football team..and I will be expected to attend the games. And since the only School spirit shirts that I own are Softball oriented...can I wear those to the game or can I just wear a shirt in the school color?? Or do I need to purchase some sort of Football type jersey thing that will probably make me look fat and my butt look big???

I really need advice here... Be kind!

Any takers??

:D

HighSchool Fan
08-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Etexpirate
Ok.. since District303apastplayer and sicem made it REALLY clear that this is a football discussion board.... I have a serious football question that I have anxiety about and I'm sure they have the football experience to be able to advise me appropriately!

My dilema is this.. My DD is dating the Captain of the Football team..and I will be expected to attend the games. And since the only School spirit shirts that I own are Softball oriented...can I wear those to the game or can I just wear a shirt in the school color?? Or do I need to purchase some sort of Football type jersey thing that will probably make me look fat and my butt look big???

I really need advice here... Be kind!

Any takers??

:D

school color's should be just fine

Etexpirate
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
actually I was just messin with 'em..
I'm off to go ride now.. Let this one fall to the bottom of the page..lol!

Phil C
08-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
school color's should be just fine

I agree. Also a school football cap would be helpful if you want.

sinton66
08-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Attend the next Booster Club meeting, they'll guide you in this decision.:D

District303aPastPlayer
08-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Attend the next Booster Club meeting, they'll guide you in this decision.:D
when is the meeting i might make it :)

AggieJohn
08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
what is a dd

sicem74
08-03-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
what is a dd
hmmmmmmm i dunno..........but back to the subject the school colors.

lostaussie
08-03-2005, 12:08 PM
what is a dd i know, cause i have one.

AggieJohn
08-03-2005, 12:14 PM
designated driver?

lostaussie
08-03-2005, 12:17 PM
designated driver? SHE IS SOMETIMES!!!!!!

Etexpirate
08-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Thanks for all your wonderful replies...

I realized after the fact, that I had mentioned the Man will avoid at all cost statement.."Does this make my butt look big?" .. I figured my post would thus be avoided..:doh:

Even though my post was really more "tounge in cheek" (here I go again...)
The suggestion of a cap is really a good one.. A cap is always slimming!:D My DD(darling daughter) will be pleased at my appropriate football game attire!

Booster club meeting??
:eek:
Are those anything like the Fair Board meetings??;)

AggieJohn
08-03-2005, 12:20 PM
darling daughter, uh.., that's so unsuspenseful

44INAROW
08-03-2005, 12:40 PM

I realized after the fact, that I had mentioned the Man will avoid at all cost statement.."Does this make my butt look big?" .. I figured my post would thus be avoided..:doh:

The suggestion of a cap is really a good one.. A cap is always slimming!:D My DD(darling daughter) will be pleased at my appropriate football game attire!

Booster club meeting??
Are those anything like the Fair Board meetings??;)

Saddle on up and ride down to Cuero :) We are starting up again with weekly Booster Club meetings tonight @ 7:00 - BBQ, beverages and lots of ADVICE :) Seriously, it is fun and we meet every Weds night until the end of December and 1st Weds of the Month January to July.. Cooks are preparing for 125-140 tonight and now the LADIES are welcome everyweek instead of once a month :)

Bandera YaYa
08-03-2005, 01:26 PM

Booster club meeting??
Are those anything like the Fair Board meetings??;) i had to wear Royal Blue for like 12 years......I hated it......but you gotta do what you gotta do...... :( :D

spiveyrat
08-03-2005, 01:52 PM
nm...

I asked a question (before I read the whole thread) that was already answered.

spiveyrat
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Heh heh. The "DD" remark reminds me of a couple months back when I was going home from work, a car passed me and I happened to glance down at the license plate. It was a vanity plate that said "JennyDD". Unfortunately by the time I had read the plate, she was already too far ahead of me to verify. :eek: :D

MARLINDOGS
08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
:thinking:

AggieJohn
08-03-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Heh heh. The "DD" remark reminds me of a couple months back when I was going home from work, a car passed me and I happened to glance down at the license plate. It was a vanity plate that said "JennyDD". Unfortunately by the time I had read the plate, she was already too far ahead of me to verify. :eek: :D
that's awesome:clap:

spiveyrat
08-04-2005, 07:06 AM
that's awesome:clap:

Glad to see someone "got it". :thumbsup:

TAMUGRAD
08-04-2005, 07:15 AM
I'm so :confused:
I don't get it (again)

spiveyrat
08-04-2005, 08:21 AM
I was assuming that Jenny's double D's were her bra size. ;)

That may not have been the intent of the plate at all, but it's all I could think of. :cool: