PDA

View Full Version : Polysemous was right!

slinky006
12-08-2001, 04:31 PM
It seems our strange friend was correct in his prediction. The Giddings/Newton game last night was one of the best i've ever seen. Newtons running game and defense were great, and so was Giddings'. It seems the determining factor in the game was the balanced attack of Giddings. Congrats to Newton on a great season and playoff run. Good luck to Giddings next week. go buffs!

oldbuff78
12-08-2001, 08:08 PM
YOU MEAN PANTHER 69?

slinky006
12-08-2001, 08:35 PM
no, a few weeks ago, i believe it was before the playoffs started, Polysemous starting talking some nonsense of some Curse of the Black Eagle, and that Newton wouldn't get very far in the playoffs and wouldn't win state. ne ways, it was a great game friday night at Bowers Stadium...go buffs!

Polysemous
12-10-2001, 10:03 AM
I was not someone wishing Newton would lose. They just had this curse on them and were doomed. These things from the dark side of our existence must not be taken lightly. No one should have to experience the weight of a gypsy curse. It is beyond our knowledge and understanding. I will continue to keep tabs on the "other side" of our world.

surfspike
12-11-2001, 01:44 AM
Poly, I wish you would have informed us Forney fans back in week 2! LOL

g-town fan
12-12-2001, 02:09 PM
so Poly what kind of curses on going on this week??

Polysemous
12-13-2001, 09:24 AM
g-town fan,
Research does not show any gypsy curses on any of the teams left in the playoffs. However, I have unearthed some disturbing information about two of the teams in the AAA division. La Grange seems to have a crude hex put on them by a Forney witch. I don't know if this will be a factor. From my knowledge, very few witches have the actual gift of power. You must be closely aligned with the devil to successfully cast spells. Just the same I would put my money on Giddings. Bridgeport has been bombarded since last Sunday with alot of supernatural activity. It seems to be associated with the powers of the Ouija. Once again, this is only a powerful tool if used by the "gifted" sorcerer or sorceress. The cloud of activity around Bridgeport does make me wonder about the Quija users. I will continue with my research.

Yours from the dark side,
Polysemous

Ratcop
12-13-2001, 10:03 AM
Well, it seems to me that from the Polysemous post that Giddings and Commerce will meet in the champioship game. A coach at Giddings or Commerce should go ahead and get on here and tell us where the game will be. Hey Polysemous is this information good enough to put some money down on these games? Is that even legal?