PDA

View Full Version : let's talk football

lostaussie
07-31-2005, 10:48 AM
2 a days tomorrow. look at your schedule and give an honest opinion of where your team will be at the end of regular season. as far as gilmer, we have been 10-0 the last 2 years. i do not see that happening this year. unbeaten in district the last 4 years. the buckeyes will face problems from a pittsburg team that had us beat last year until the end. in non district 4a paris will be much improved from the 62-14 whooping we put on them last year and i'm sure will be highly motivated. i see gilmer rolling into the playoffs at 9-1, just not sure which game we might lose. btw, all current players, good luck to all you guys and your teams.

CHS_CG
07-31-2005, 10:56 AM
I am hopin Caldwell will be 1st or 2nd, we should do really good this year!

Ranger Mom
07-31-2005, 11:07 AM
I honestly have no clue! We have a bunch of good players, what seems like a great bunch of coaches, but the majority are new.

A new headcoach, several new asst. coaches, a new system...who knows??

Can I get back you after week 10??:D

bulldogbark
07-31-2005, 11:34 AM
Jasper either will be 8-2 or 9-1 and pulling a 5-0 for the district. with speed and a lot more experiance at the quarterback positiion I am hoping that well will be in the same position as last year in the finals, but with a different outcome.

(and we do have big men up front):D :clap: :D

VWG
07-31-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I honestly have no clue! We have a bunch of good players, what seems like a great bunch of coaches, but the majority are new.

A new headcoach, several new asst. coaches, a new system...who knows??

Can I get back you after week 10??:D

What type of offense will the Greenwood team be running this year?

Split Back Veer
07-31-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
and pulling a 5-0 for the district.
:D :clap: :D

Silsbee might say different about that

exbccards76'smom
07-31-2005, 12:04 PM
Bridge City has a tough pre season schedule...we are playing Jasper,Kirbyville, and Silsbee. And also having a scrimmage against Newton.

JHS_c/o_06'
07-31-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Split Back Veer
Silsbee might say different about that

Maybe so.....but our actions will speak louder then your words

Jasper 10-0

The WO-S game will be just like last year

We will finally get revenge on PNG from 2 years ago

Kirbyville.....dont you know the old Klingon proverb that says "Revenge is a dish best served cold"......and it will be cold in the middle of October.

Silsbee will be a close game....but we wont have to take it into overtime.

No offense to anyone from their respective schools.....this is just the way i see it going down.

bulldogbark
07-31-2005, 12:21 PM
the team that I think that may suprise us is PNG,, I can't tell you why I say that, its just a feeling in these old bones. Once we get to district play we are not going to let anybody yes anybody do one on us like last year. Just stand back and watch the fireworks begin. Ya'll come on down to Jasper and have a chicken fried steak and then come to the game and see some chicken fried opponents. (just some trash talk) You gotta love em!!!

SilsbeeD
07-31-2005, 01:30 PM
I dont think the silsbee jasper game will go in to OT but i know it will be a good game but i honestly do not care about that game. I just hope we make the play-offs and make a good run for the state title. Thats what i want.

Old Tiger
07-31-2005, 01:44 PM
CAN'T WAIT!

Johnny Utah
07-31-2005, 02:33 PM
Good luck to the Rock, beat the bell out of Cameron!!!

wos fan1
07-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Maybe so.....but our actions will speak louder then your words

Jasper 10-0

The WO-S game will be just like last year

We will finally get revenge on PNG from 2 years ago

Kirbyville.....dont you know the old Klingon proverb that says "Revenge is a dish best served cold"......and it will be cold in the middle of October.

Silsbee will be a close game....but we wont have to take it into overtime.

No offense to anyone from their respective schools.....this is just the way i see it going down. Just like last year my A$$....:foul:

SilsbeeD
07-31-2005, 04:27 PM
jhs has become a pro at talking trash now

JHS_c/o_06'
07-31-2005, 04:47 PM
I honestly dont see how you could classify my posts as trash talk. I'm always very respectful to other teams and people, unless it's in a joking manner....which i always say (j/k or im just messing with you). Thats why i made sure to put it was my opinion at the bottom. If you dont like it, i really dont care. Cause that's what opinions are for. You say differently and i respect that cause you have that right. All we can do is wait for the game to come and see what happens then. But the way that I see it, Jasper goes 10-0 in the regular season. When the playoffs come, i'll tell you what i think about them then, but i think you know what im going to say. So thats my opinion, take it as what you want, but it's not trash talk.

SilsbeeD
07-31-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm pretty sure that was trash talking no matter if its your opinion or not. Boy I cant wait to line up on the d-line if jasper goes to kick for 1 or 3 if it is true that your the kicker :D

bulldogbark
07-31-2005, 05:06 PM
my question so your going to line up across on defence, THEN WHAT, anybody can line up anywere, but to be able to do something is another thing. like 06 said we will just have to wait till the game comes along. so keep your hopes up for now.

(now thats a little trash talk):devil: :devil:

sicem74
07-31-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Good luck to the Rock, beat the bell out of Cameron!!!
lol uh ya w/e

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-31-2005, 06:05 PM
How about instead of talkin' trash to each other and such, how's about we drink some beer???

(((Tosses EVERYONE a cold one)))

sicem74
07-31-2005, 06:07 PM
sweet im under age lol knee slapper

SHS
07-31-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
my question so your going to line up across on defence, THEN WHAT, anybody can line up anywere, but to be able to do something is another thing. like 06 said we will just have to wait till the game comes along. so keep your hopes up for now.

(now thats a little trash talk):devil: :devil:

I know Silsbee D , i will refrain from saying his name though, but i will tell you one thing hes actually a very valuable source on there defense and you say then what................well last year he did quite alot on defense being a junior and being the 3rd leading tackler............he doesn't need to be preached to about THEN WHAT

rockdale80
07-31-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
sweet im under age lol knee slapper

Maybe you should take the season off to work on grammar and spelling. Actually I hope you are a starter. Because with your intelligence level it might make it easier for everyone you play. If you can't READ, the playbook is useless...;)

bulldogbark
07-31-2005, 06:31 PM
don't need to know silsbee-D's name. If he is good as you made him out to be we should be able to hear his number called alot at the game. If not then no harm done. I just hope he's quit mobile because if not all he is going to see is the backs of several Bulldog jerseys or the bottom of there shoes as they are running over him.

In the sence of good sportsmanship I hope it's a great game and they all seem to be every year. May the best team win and no one get hurt.

fairfield_06
07-31-2005, 06:49 PM
I predict 7-3 because I don't really know how the Fairfield team is going to come together. But we have that talent if we get everything going to go about 9-1 and maybe shock the state in week 7. I am just a little worried about week 0 because we never start the season very strong and Cameron has a good team.

rockdale80
07-31-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
I predict 7-3 because I don't really know how the Fairfield team is going to come together. But we have that talent if we get everything going to go about 9-1 and maybe shock the state in week 7. I am just a little worried about week 0 because we never start the season very strong and Cameron has a good team.

I predict a Fairfield win. The majority of their offense last year graduated in Mullins. Should be decent, but I don't think they will have the stellar team everyone is predicting.

sicem74
07-31-2005, 07:26 PM
lol ok

lostaussie
07-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
I predict 7-3 because I don't really know how the Fairfield team is going to come together. But we have that talent if we get everything going to go about 9-1 and maybe shock the state in week 7. I am just a little worried about week 0 because we never start the season very strong and Cameron has a good team. thank you fairfield. so far, out of countless meaningless posts only you, bulldog bark, and jhs 06 have actually answered my question. i'm still looking for some real answers. if you think your team is 10-0 or 0-10 i just want to here it.

rockdale80
08-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
lol ok

Any school you can "start" at must not have many good athletes to choose from. If they have to put you in the lineup they must be desperate for players....:)