PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother is now the most annoying

sicem74
07-30-2005, 11:15 PM
well he is offically the most annoying one on the dlow he took my spot im jsut a original poster on the dlow now sniff sniff:( j/k but he ttook my spot

Mandy
07-30-2005, 11:23 PM
wait...

annoying = stupidity now? Nah, you still hold the trophy my friend.

BB on the other hand is just a realistic person...ooh number 6...number 75 really make this DVD of the Cameron YOE game really worth it...well the game as a whole does actually...

never underestimate the underdogs...

best question ever though... "Who ruined your "perfect" record?"

and your answer is?

EXACTLY.

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by sicem74
well he is offically the most annoying one on the dlow he took my spot im jsut a original poster on the dlow now sniff sniff:( j/k but he ttook my spot

I don't think it happened. ;)

c-town_balla
07-31-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Mandy

...ooh number 6...number 75 really make this DVD of the Cameron YOE game really worth it...well the game as a whole does actually...

never underestimate the underdogs...

best question ever though... "Who ruined your "perfect" record?"

and your answer is?

EXACTLY.

Why does that need to be brought up? Is that y'alls whole life or what? And you made a DVD? wow thats cool

Old Tiger
07-31-2005, 01:53 PM
I agree Mandy/BiggBrother are the most annoying now. Cameron went to playoffs, did Hutto, the answer is no. So don't ponder on one win that doesn't make a difference.

52madmidget
07-31-2005, 04:31 PM
Uh made a difference in Camerons records

mwynn05
07-31-2005, 05:03 PM
He's right the game meant nothing winning that game isnt worth playing your starters against a team who is going to the house anyways

sicem74
07-31-2005, 05:58 PM
yall made a dvd how weird is that?

Mandy
07-31-2005, 08:03 PM
I'd figured you kids would know what a highlight video is? Correct? maybe? no? Anyways, it's a highlight video made into a dvd...show's some good games, bad ones you know the regular mix of WOO's and WOAHs

anyways, it's not so much the fact that OMG HUTTO TONALLY DIDNOT MAKE IT TO TEH PALYOFFZ

it's the fact that when you look at your perfect record, you have a loss. And it's not so much the fact that you even LOST a game...it's the fact and HIGHLIGHT mind you that those boys wanted that game. THEY wanted to win.

And it goes to show, if you really want it...you'll get it. And thus, the excitment behind that is the win. If Hutto would have lost that night it wouldn't have really mattered, you boys would have cheered, cried, slapped a few bums in excitment I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS DO...but yeah, you have to give credit where credit is due my friend. Nobody in that game gave up...it was do or die to the finish...atleast give hutto THAT much atleast. The only reason we gave the "yoeffinshow' a hard time was because of the crap he talked weeks prior to the actual game.

I see it as this, Cameron isn't a bad team at all...NEVER once had I posted on this little here message board bashing Cameron at anything, I clearly just mock what should be put on a banner for those to remember "never underestimate the underdog" we might not get much play, but our bite is worth the taste of glory.

PUT THAT ON A PIECE OF BREAD MY FRIEND, AND EAT IT.

gobbler84
07-31-2005, 10:03 PM

anyways, it's not so much the fact that OMG HUTTO TONALLY DIDNOT MAKE IT TO TEH PALYOFFZ

Learn to spell then we'll understand you more!

sicem74
07-31-2005, 10:10 PM
PUT THAT ON A PIECE OF BREAD MY FRIEND, AND EAT IT.
ill pass mandy?:thinking:

Mandy
08-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Learn to spell then we'll understand you more!

please...I leave this board for a few months and I return with a bunch of idiots? I mean come on now guy...the misspellings were simply mocking your stupidity...but obviously you stand far too close with that title that you allowed it to go way over your head.

thank you.

Part of that was uncalled for. LHPM

spiveyrat
08-01-2005, 07:21 AM
Is anyone as confused as I am? :confused:

HighSchool Fan
08-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Is anyone as confused as I am? :confused:

it's easy to be confused when trash comes on the board and gets free reign in calling people idiots or other stuff.

No, it wasn't okay. LHPM

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2005, 07:59 AM
please...I leave this board for a few months and I return with a bunch of idiots? I mean come on now guy...the misspellings were simply mocking your stupidity...but obviously you stand far too close with that title that you allowed it to go way over your head.

thank you.

Settle down.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-01-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Settle down. guess she thinks she ran the show when she was here before...

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Almost every one of us has been annoying at times, myself included. I can't say that any one single person is most annoying - different people are annoyed in different ways. With that said, this is closed.