PDA

View Full Version : Mandy and BIGBROTHER

gobbler84
07-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Hey I think I know what happened to the Red Carpet

You moron(s) was/were walking on it and tripped and yall/you got turned into (a) complete mentally retarded idiot(s)....Yall/You have been in (a) coma(s) 3 weeks and all yall/you can think about is carpet.

Thats the only logical explanation to this madness!

lostaussie
07-30-2005, 10:46 PM
iv'e been on here since april and these are the first posters that have really ticked me off. heck i didn't get mad about the wedding sign, ya'll just thought i did!!!!!!!

BIGGBROTHER
07-30-2005, 11:06 PM
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AND WHAT
YOU GONNA PM ME
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BIGGBROTHER
07-30-2005, 11:09 PM
OH LOOK AT ME IM MENTALLY RETARDED
IM MAKING EVERYBODY CRAAAAAAZZZYY
EVEN WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TO READ OR RESPOND
BUT THEY DO SO WHO IS THE MENTALLY RETARDED MORON
WHICH IS QUITE HARSH DO YOU ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THE HANDICAP LIKE THAT
FOR SHAME

Mandy
07-30-2005, 11:17 PM
first things first, the only retards I actually see through any of these post are those who get emotionally hurt or even "moved" by our post.

You all are under the bar, seriously. Your "Family Guy" humor is as lame as your existence. I am Mandy and none of you actually know me to get what I post about...So my question to you is why do you let what I type bother you to a degree. Shut up. All of you...go back to the sand dunes and get to digging...you dont know me, I don't owe you crap.

Another thing, I ask why you bother reading and responding to my post..you wonder why I even bother posting.

I've been on the other side of the 'ban' fence...and although it wasn't as much fun as bothering you here...I'm surprised that you all still allow something like a message board rub you the wrong way. I apologize if your undersized genie isn' t coming up to par with your expectations....this is a message board in honor of Football...

to work up a nerve or to even pinch it is a goal. And it seems we've done that...

and YOU're thinking this is it? Oh no, my friend...it's only the beginning.

jason
07-30-2005, 11:21 PM
http://members.dodo.net.au/~grindercom/argument.jpg

fairfield_06
07-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
first things first, the only retards I actually see through any of these post are those who get emotionally hurt or even "moved" by our post.

You all are under the bar, seriously. Your "Family Guy" humor is as lame as your existence. I am Mandy and none of you actually know me to get what I post about...So my question to you is why do you let what I type bother you to a degree. Shut up. All of you...go back to the sand dunes and get to digging...you dont know me, I don't owe you crap.

Another thing, I ask why you bother reading and responding to my post..you wonder why I even bother posting.

I've been on the other side of the 'ban' fence...and although it wasn't as much fun as bothering you here...I'm surprised that you all still allow something like a message board rub you the wrong way. I apologize if your undersized genie isn' t coming up to par with your expectations....this is a message board in honor of Football...

to work up a nerve or to even pinch it is a goal. And it seems we've done that...

O spare us all that with your ridiculous crap. It's hard to ignore when you post on every thread and it is completely off subject of that thread.

Mandy
07-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
O spare us all that with your ridiculous crap. It's hard to ignore when you post on every thread and it is completely off subject of that thread.

aww, pull the other leg it's got bells on it.

You tell me to shut up, yet you should take your own advice, you complain more than a girl on the rag.

Mandy
07-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by jason

jason, *** @ you

lepfan
07-31-2005, 01:30 AM

LOL jason!!! So true, so true!

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Mandy

Very well put! :clap: Good to see you, BB & 52 on the 'low.

Phantom Stang
07-31-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
LOL jason!!! So true, so true!
What did you say you do for a living, lepfan?

lepfan
07-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
What did you say you do for a living, lepfan?

Why do you ask?

Astrosdawg07
07-31-2005, 02:52 PM

Jason Jason Jason, DAMN THA'S FUNNY & TRUE!

52madmidget
07-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey panther mom, we missed you guys too!!! AS you can see Mandy and BB missed it a little to much, Hey were you at Texas state two weeks ago for the combine?

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by 52madmidget
Hey were you at Texas state two weeks ago for the combine?

No, I wasn't. The middle son's just going to be a freshman, so he did his last year of local football camp. Depending on how this year goes & his interest, I'll probably be looking into that next summer.

Gobbla2001
07-31-2005, 10:28 PM
Oh, great...

My down-syndrom cousin got second place in bowling at the San Antonio special olympics two years ago, and first place last year... guess he's still retarted

That just cracked me up guys...

choke on something please (not really, but y'all get the point)...

Mandy
08-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Nah, Gobbla...you mean't it...I mean...I MEAN IT...why can't you mean it?

ej2525
08-01-2005, 08:23 AM

:doh: :doh:

HighSchool Fan
08-01-2005, 08:26 AM

retarded people can't help it, them 2, mandy and bigbrother, are just a couple of idiots

maverick1
08-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Geez. Nobody made a big deal over that picture when RangerMom posted it a few days ago. Talk about double standards.

bullfrog_alumni_02
08-01-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by maverick1
Geez. Nobody made a big deal over that picture when RangerMom posted it a few days ago. Talk about double standards. i noticed that too... I Hold RM in higher regards than most anyway... same w/ almost all of the other "M's" on the board...

HighSchool Fan
08-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Talk about double standards.

get used to it. actually, don't get upset over it, this is just a message board, nothing more, nothing less

Ranger Mom
08-01-2005, 09:31 AM
Geez. Nobody made a big deal over that picture when RangerMom posted it a few days ago. Talk about double standards.

That's true, no one said a word!!

BUT....I also had a "disclaimer" on mine explaining why I was posting a picture that I thought was in "poor taste"!

pirate4state
08-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Rules of the board (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21025)

"2). Do not engage in personal attacks.
Avoid name calling. That attaches a personal flavor that most posters will find objectionable. Try reversing the roles and see how you would feel if someone said it to you. Avoid using people's real names in your posts. At 3A Downlow, we tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas.

3). Use intelligence and wit.
This is not a smack site. If all you have to offer is the tired old rah rah stuff, the vets on this site will tire of you quickly. Be prepared to offer facts and statistics to back up your claims."

:nerd:

yes, i'm playing mod again! wanna make something of it? :flamingma

LH Panther Mom
08-01-2005, 10:22 AM
It's gone on more than long enough.