PDA

View Full Version : Who all went to camp this year

BIGGBROTHER
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
question for all those dedicated athletes and parents that went to the college camps this year
which one was the most informative
best
and fun
even in our Texas heat

Mandy
07-30-2005, 09:08 PM
...I was quite fond of that one

BIGGBROTHER
07-30-2005, 09:10 PM
WHAT

Mandy
07-30-2005, 09:12 PM
THERE WAS THIS ONE CAMP THAT WAS REALLY COOL THAT I SAW

I WAS LIKE WOW FOOTBALL

AND THEN I WATCHED ALI ON THE BIG SCREEN

Ladykat5
07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Does church camp count?

turbostud
07-30-2005, 11:11 PM
"This one time at Band Camp"

BIGGBROTHER
08-01-2005, 06:15 PM
I was talkin about football camp
but what ever camp will do

Old Tiger
08-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I went to the U of H camp in Hutto.

ILS1
08-01-2005, 06:45 PM
What did you think of the camp Tiger WR? Who were the people who most impressed you? I heard that Pflugerville QB Tyler Beatty is pretty awesome to watch? Any truth to that since I haven't seen him play yet?

Old Tiger
08-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Yea...he did very good. Almost took my head off on a slant :D

Pflugerville Connally has a good 6'4" reciever that looked really good.

Tyler Bickel of Stoney Point didn't look good as he is hyped up to be.

Cearley from Hutto impressed the coaches from Houston.

ILS1
08-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Yea...he did very good. Almost took my head off on a slant :D

Pflugerville Connally has a good 6'4" reciever that looked really good.

Tyler Bickel of Stoney Point didn't look good as he is hyped up to be.

Cearley from Hutto impressed the coaches from Houston.

WR his last name is Reese I believe from P-Ville Connally is the one I think you're talking about. I heard he just transferred from P-ville Hendrickson this past year. I saw him in a scrimmage last year against Hutto. He's the real deal. He reportedly has 4.2/4.3 speed. And great jumping ability

Jeremy Kerley from Hutto is very athletic. He has great speed and a very good arm. He needs to bulk a bit to play college ball in 2 years. But I definitely think he has a chance to play at the next level.

:D :D

Mandy
08-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
WR his last name is Reese I believe from P-Ville Connally is the one I think you're talking about. I heard he just transferred from P-ville Hendrickson this past year. I saw him in a scrimmage last year against Hutto. He's the real deal. He reportedly has 4.2/4.3 speed. And great jumping ability

Jeremy Kerley from Hutto is very athletic. He has great speed and a very good arm. He needs to bulk a bit to play college ball in 2 years. But I definitely think he has a chance to play at the next level.

hey guy...I keep forgetting that dvd...

but you shouldn't worry...i'll remember

Old Tiger
08-01-2005, 07:44 PM

:D :D They called the Connally reciever Big Will

ILS1
08-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
hey guy...I keep forgetting that dvd...

but you shouldn't worry...i'll remember

I was gonna ask you about that. But I didn't wanna bother ya!! Get it to me when you can. Do you still have my mailing address? I'll send you a blank DVD-R too. Thanks.

ILS1
08-01-2005, 07:55 PM
They called the Connally reciever Big Will

Ok,it might not be the same guy. But I thought the Reese kid from Hendrickson transferred to P-Ville High and not Connally?? Maybe I'm getting these two guys confused!!! Anyways........that kid is still a great athlete.

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-01-2005, 08:30 PM
What did you think of the camp Tiger WR? Who were the people who most impressed you? I heard that Pflugerville QB Tyler Beatty is pretty awesome to watch? Any truth to that since I haven't seen him play yet?
That guy was at every camp I went to this year. He places the ball well and throws pretty hard. Last I heard, he committed to Baylor.

Mandy
08-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
That guy was at every camp I went to this year. He places the ball well and throws pretty hard. Last I heard, he committed to Baylor.

HEY

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
08-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Hello

ILS1
08-01-2005, 08:53 PM

Yeah,he verbally committed to Baylor.

:)

Mandy
08-01-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello

HOW'RE YOU? ALL CAPS RULE.

PM'S?

Bandera YaYa
08-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Mandy
HOW'RE YOU? ALL CAPS RULE.

PM'S? how're ????????? :thinking:

fbmom
08-07-2005, 07:29 PM
out of U of H in Hutto, A & M, Baylor, TCU and Texas State, I would have to say TCU was the best. Best instruction, best food, etc. A &M had the best facilities. Baylor had a great coaching staff with great attitudes as did Texas State.

gobbler84
08-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I went to the U of H camp in Hutto.

Yeah I went to the one in Victoria.

crabman
08-07-2005, 10:46 PM
You better get your butt in bed '84. Reeve is gonna run your tail into the ground tomorrow.

gobbler84
08-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by crabman
You better get your butt in bed '84. Reeve is gonna run your tail into the ground tomorrow.

More than likely, he will!

Old Tiger
08-07-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Yeah I went to the one in Victoria. The conditioning circuit thing at the end was easy! I didn't even get tired.