PDA

View Full Version : "Back To The Future" On TCM Tonight @ 7 pm

ILS1
07-29-2005, 06:22 PM
One of the best movies of the late 1980's. Great special effects and down right funny movie. Michael J. Fox stars,along w/ Christoper Lloyd and Lea Thompson. Exective Producer Steven Speilberg and Directed by Robert Zemeckis (sp?).

:D :D :D

PhiI C
07-29-2005, 06:30 PM
A great movie! Worth watching indeed if you have never seen it and worth watching it again if you have! It also produced two good sequels even though they were not as good as this first one in my opinion. I highly recommend it!

Ranger Mom
07-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
A great movie! Worth watching indeed if you have never seen it and worth watching it again if you have! It also produced two good sequels even though they were not as good as this first one in my opinion. I highly recommend it!

As much TV as you evidently watch...how do you have time to get on the dlow?

I don't hardly watch TV because I AM on the dlow so much!

ILS1
07-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Yes Phil,I HIGHLY recommend it as well!!!

"Doc,you've made a time machine,out of a DE LOREAN???"

:D :D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
I liked all of the Back to the Future movies and have seen them all countless times. Rockdale80, my other brothers, and myself all used to watch them whenever we went to my Grandparent's house.

rockdale80
07-30-2005, 12:29 AM
The 3rd one is the best.

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-30-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I don't hardly watch TV because I AM on the dlow so much! see PhilC has seen the movie so many times he has made himslef a time machine out of a de lorean, so he can do everything he wants to in a day and not have to suffer the reprecussions of being behind on anything. its also how he knows when down at socorro will be on next.

pirate4state
07-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I don't hardly watch TV because I AM on the dlow so much! You need to put your TV & computer in the same room!! :inlove: Best combo!! :clap: :D

pirate4state
07-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
see PhilC has seen the movie so many times he has made himslef a time machine out of a de lorean, so he can do everything he wants to in a day and not have to suffer the reprecussions of being behind on anything. its also how he knows when down at socorro will be on next. ROTFLMAO!! :clap: :D :D

pirate44
07-30-2005, 05:20 PM
i loved that series. im so dissapointed they never made another. i know Michael J Fox was sick, but i would have enjoyed more. the idea of time travel is such a great fantasy.

BIGGBROTHER
07-30-2005, 09:22 PM
buahahahahahaha

that movie was made over twenty years ago
how old does that make you feel
sadder than that the sequel is older than most of the kids playing football now

pantherpop
07-30-2005, 11:32 PM
One of my favorite movies even though I still can't figure out how that Flux Capacitor works.