PDA

View Full Version : update

CHS_CG
07-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Well as many of you know today is Jimmie's funeral. In case some of you were wondering what happened with the case, they did determine that the truck driver pulled out in front of Jimmie when he was coming out of a parking lot. Jimmie ran straight into the side of the truck. His dad says the bike tells the whole story, it was barely damaged. His dad said when he hit the truck everything was pushed back. The truck driver is also in jail at this time for man slaughter. If anybody would like to know more, I am sure we will hear about some of it today after the funeral, just PM me and I will let you know.

Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers you guys have given! That's what makes this a great forum is the caring all of you have for everbody else!

LH Panther Mom
07-28-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the update. Today is certain to be rough on his family, friends & you. Just know that we're thinking of you during this.

spiveyrat
07-28-2005, 09:33 AM
Who is Jimmie? I must be out of the loop.

pirate4state
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Thanks for the update. Today is certain to be rough on his family, friends & you. Just know that we're thinking of you during this. Ditto! :kiss:

CHS_CG
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Who is Jimmie? I must be out of the loop.

hes a friend of mine who was in an accident, heres the link

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31699&highlight=Prayers

spiveyrat
07-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh my! That's horrific! Sorry to hear it, T.