PDA

View Full Version : FANTASTIC WEATHER TODAY!!! Took off work and played golf...

slpybear the bullfan
07-27-2005, 09:09 PM
...and apparently everyone else had the same idea.

I shot a 93, (which is okay for the slpybear), but more importantly, I caught up with a good friend on the course and we dropped some empty bottles in the trash cans along the way.

BRING ON FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreenMonster
07-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Sounds like great fun Slpy. Wish I coulda been there. Did you play at Runaway Bay?? I love that place and I need to go back soon.

sahen
07-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
...and apparently everyone else had the same idea.

I shot a 93, (which is okay for the slpybear), but more importantly, I caught up with a good friend on the course and we dropped some empty bottles in the trash cans along the way.

BRING ON FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm...it was about 99 w/ a heat index of 110 here i believe...

slpybear the bullfan
07-27-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Sounds like great fun Slpy. Wish I coulda been there. Did you play at Runaway Bay?? I love that place and I need to go back soon.

Yes, GreenMonster. It was 71° when we teed off at 3:30. The sun came out half way through the back nine. Heck, the public greenfees for 18 + half cart was on $21. That is an INCREDIBLE value for this course.

I was pretty happy with my game... 'cept for that snowman I took on the par 5 #17. Kills me everytime.

If you are ever down this way... need to play... hint hint...

jason
07-27-2005, 11:09 PM
we oughta meet half way some time and go play...

lepfan
07-27-2005, 11:13 PM
It has been VERY nice up here (weather wise). Low 70s all day. My windows have been open for 2 days now...and the amazing thing is they have stayed open...no cow poop smell in the air to make me close them :)

spiveyrat
07-28-2005, 08:37 AM
It's been a nice break, hasn't it lepfan? :clap:

lepfan
07-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
It's been a nice break, hasn't it lepfan? :clap:

Yes it has spivey....no whirling clouds either!

slpybear the bullfan
07-30-2005, 12:53 PM
What would everyone think of a DFW area DownLow Scramble?