PDA

View Full Version : District 20 3A

cdlvj
07-27-2005, 08:58 AM
District 20-3A (http://www.texashsfootball.com/guide/previews/2005/districts/dist203a.htm)

Bull's-eye
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
They predicted Hempstead to end up third and Navasota fifth. Do they know something that we don't know? Navasota lost a lot of talented players, but they do have an outstanding football program. Hempstead does have some athletes, but their program has been in shambles for awhile. Here's my early predictions:

1. Bellville
2. Rice
3. Sealy
4. Navasota
5. Columbus
6. Hempstead

With Navasota not making the playoffs, Bellville would go D1 and avoid the projected 2nd round match-up with Marlin.

KL3
07-28-2005, 04:57 PM
With those 4 players listed, Hempstead does have some pretty good individual talent, but as is always the case, their depth is a concern. If Lane O'Connor ends up being the District's Offensive MVP, Bellville will have had a pretty good year.

A minor correction, Bellville now has 23 playoff trips including last year, not 21. I had to go check my printouts of the Bellville record book.

Bull's-eye
07-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Where's Bellville22 and FBB? I need some scoop on Bellville.

Bull's-eye
08-08-2005, 01:44 PM
I got to talk to the "Red Mustache". He has watched Navasota at some of their practices. He has been very impressed with their new coach. He said they will run the no huddle spread offense. He was also inpressed with Hempstead. He said to watch out for the Rattlers, and thinks they will finish 2nd behind Bellville.