PDA

View Full Version : Only in San Antonio

HighSchool Fan
07-27-2005, 06:29 AM
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas man was arrested on Monday after calling police to complain about the theft of his marijuana, authorities said.

Stephen Knight, 17, said three men had broken into his apartment, hogtied him with Christmas lights and stole some marijuana, along with a plasma screen television, police said.

Police are looking for the suspects. In the meantime, they arrested Knight after finding several marijuana plants growing under heat lamps in the apartment, four grams of harvested marijuana and a tablet of ecstasy, Officer Chad Ripley said.

Knight said the men barged into his home early on Monday morning demanding, "Where's the weed?," according to San Antonio police.

spiveyrat
07-27-2005, 07:24 AM
First thieves steal some of his pot and then the police help themselves to the rest of it. Man, that guy just can't get a break. :D

sinton66
07-27-2005, 08:01 AM
I wonder if he can spell "moron".

jason
07-27-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I wonder if he can spell "moron". probably, thats an easy word...now, he probably cant spell long words like 'deoxyribonuclease'...

gobblerfan02
07-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by jason
probably, thats an easy word...now, he probably cant spell long words like 'deoxyribonuclease'...

Jason, do you even know what DNAse is???:D

I'm sure if you can spell it, you know what it is used for in the body!

SintonFan
07-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas man was arrested on Monday after calling police to complain about the theft of his marijuana, authorities said.

Stephen Knight, 17, said three men had broken into his apartment, hogtied him with Christmas lights and stole some marijuana, along with a plasma screen television, police said.

Police are looking for the suspects. In the meantime, they arrested Knight after finding several marijuana plants growing under heat lamps in the apartment, four grams of harvested marijuana and a tablet of ecstasy, Officer Chad Ripley said.

Knight said the men barged into his home early on Monday morning demanding, "Where's the weed?," according to San Antonio police.
I am not suprised this happened in good ol SA.:hand: