PDA

View Full Version : Explosion in Lake Worth

BullFrog Dad
07-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Retail/Commercial that is. Just heard that there are plans for another mall in LW which will make three in the last 18 months. Our town is turning into 2.5 square miles of stores, parking lots, and traffic jams.

Bandera YaYa
07-26-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
Retail/Commercial that is. Just heard that there are plans for another mall in LW which will make three in the last 18 months. Our town is turning into 2.5 square miles of stores, parking lots, and traffic jams. Tsk tsk tsk...sad attempt to get our attention!!! :p :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah, that was pretty lame. What's up with that???

AP Panther Fan
07-26-2005, 06:18 PM
geez, it worked!:clap: :clap: :cool:

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-26-2005, 08:52 PM
where is this one gonna be located at? the space in LW is running out...and for a second there i was concerned that something else had happened.

BHBrave08
07-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Tsk tsk tsk...sad attempt to get our attention!!! :p :D

I agree completely.:p

handNthedirt
07-26-2005, 10:32 PM
If you build it, they will come.

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-26-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
If you build it, they will come. hahaha

whereugo
07-27-2005, 01:03 AM
Bullfrog Dad - have you been there long enough to remember when Amon Carter's farm was to be the site of a shopping maal - with anchors Sanger Harris and Dillard's? I know people who moved who lived next to the backside of it in Indian Oaks - was about to get just too crowded for them - LOL - Mall never materialized but that was the intent - and that was about 25 years ago. It is getting a bit crowded on Jacksboro Highway, don't you think?

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-27-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by whereugo
Bullfrog Dad - have you been there long enough to remember when Amon Carter's farm was to be the site of a shopping maal - with anchors Sanger Harris and Dillard's? I know people who moved who lived next to the backside of it in Indian Oaks - was about to get just too crowded for them - LOL - Mall never materialized but that was the intent - and that was about 25 years ago. It is getting a bit crowded on Jacksboro Highway, don't you think? i remember when that was taking place. im only 21, but i still heard alot of talk about it even though i was so young at the time. im glad LW is growing but it just doesnt seem like home that much anymore. i kinda miss the good ole days of it being a small quiet community w/ just a little bit of business so you could tell it was a nice place to live. alos i wish the great big field in between northside, lake worth, marine creek and sansom park would hurry up and get developed. it would also be great if LW could annex it from FTW.i know it will never happen, but it would be great nad would give LW somewhere to actually build a new high school w/ enough room to build liek they need to so they will be abl to handle the large amount of students that will soon be attending LWHS. wow that short thought turned into a long post really quick...