PDA

View Full Version : New joke (at least I haven't seen b4)

BTEXDAD
07-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Former college professor went around to campuses giving talks on physics, calculus and various things well above the average person's head.
He got paid $25,000 for each talk and had a chauffeur who drove him around in a limo. After one such talk, the driver had talk with the professor and complained.
"You barely pay me minimum wage and you get paid $25,000 each time you make the talk and it's the same speech every time. I've heard it so often, I could make the talk myself. I think I deserve more pay!"
The professor thought and said that at the next college campus, which was A&M, he would pretend to be the driver and the driver would pretend to be the professor. The driver would give the speech and they would split the money.
All went well, until the speech was over. One of the aggies raised his hand to ask an involved question. It concerned square roots, global warming, man's inhumanity to man and various other things that I forget.
The driver listened to the question, then thought for a few minutes before responding.
"You know they make all the jokes about how dumb aggies are and you come up with a question like that to prove the fact. That question is ridiculous. Everyone should know the answer to that. The answer is so obvious, I'm going to let my driver answer it!"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
:clap:

TarponFanInNorthTexas
07-26-2005, 08:33 PM
:clap: Good one

maroogreen
07-27-2005, 12:33 AM
:D That was excellent!