PDA

View Full Version : Teams Who Were Scheduled to Play Hutch

Matthew328
07-25-2005, 11:06 PM
What are they going to do about their schedule?? Poor Kennedale and Dallas Roosevelt only have 8 games now scheduled...Crandall and South Oak Cliff were both slated to play Hutch and they have decided to play each other..

Here are teams now looking for a game and their open weeks

FW Eastern Hills (Week 0 & Week 4)
Commerce (Week 3 & Week 10)
Fairfield (Week 4 & Week 9)
Ferris (Week 0 & Week 6)
Kennedale (Week 0 Week 7 & Week 9)
Dallas Madison (Week 6 & Week 8)
Dallas Roosevelt (Week 0 & Week 8 & Week9)

My solutions

Kennedale has 2 great opprotunities to fill their slate Week 0 they can play Eastern Hills and then in Week 9 play Fairfield....that would be a great opprotunity for a playoff warm up type game...maybe play it on a Sat at a neutral site..Ennis possibly??? That would also give all 3 teams 10 games.. Commerce may be out of luck finding a game unless they can find a private school to play or find someone with only 9 games scheduled in week 3....maybe they could find an Oklahoma team?? Ferris, Madison and Roosevelt may be out of luck.....maybe Roosevelt could talk Fairfield into a game Week 9....I know there were a few other 3A teams with only 9 games last year maybe someone can step up...

mwynn05
07-25-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
What are they going to do about their schedule?? Poor Kennedale and Dallas Roosevelt only have 8 games now scheduled...Crandall and South Oak Cliff were both slated to play Hutch and they have decided to play each other..

Here are teams now looking for a game and their open weeks

FW Eastern Hills (Week 0 & Week 4)
Commerce (Week 3 & Week 10)
Fairfield (Week 4 & Week 9)
Ferris (Week 0 & Week 6)
Kennedale (Week 0 Week 7 & Week 9)
Dallas Madison (Week 6 & Week 8)
Dallas Roosevelt (Week 0 & Week 8 & Week9)

My solutions

Kennedale has 2 great opprotunities to fill their slate Week 0 they can play Eastern Hills and then in Week 9 play Fairfield....that would be a great opprotunity for a playoff warm up type game...maybe play it on a Sat at a neutral site..Ennis possibly??? That would also give all 3 teams 10 games.. Commerce may be out of luck finding a game unless they can find a private school to play or find someone with only 9 games scheduled in week 3....maybe they could find an Oklahoma team?? Ferris, Madison and Roosevelt may be out of luck.....maybe Roosevelt could talk Fairfield into a game Week 9....I know there were a few other 3A teams with only 9 games last year maybe someone can step up... From what I hear Fairfield is going to play @Quinlan Ford in Week 4 or whatever and keep their week 9 bye