PDA

View Full Version : Hey this is 3A high school football web site!

Phil C
07-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Surprise!! I bet you thought I was going to complain again about non 3A high school football posting! Got cha!

But it won't be long that the high school football and volleyball players will practicing and soon these sports will dominate high school sports. Let the season begin!

lostaussie
07-25-2005, 04:22 PM
I am so ready. i bet friday nights are quite the time on here after the games. please tell me it is so. i can't wait.

Phil C
07-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I am so ready. i bet friday nights are quite the time on here after the games. please tell me it is so. i can't wait.

It is los and you will be pleased. Everyone gets on as soon as they can so the results are posted. Some even call out of town games to others. Others report when they get home. You are in for a real enjoyalbe treat!

lostaussie
07-25-2005, 04:26 PM
surely there is no trash talking. haha

Phil C
07-25-2005, 04:28 PM
surely there is no trash talking. haha

Some but the moderators make sure it doesn't go overboard like some web sites and that it is in acceptable taste.

sicem74
07-25-2005, 04:52 PM
ya are mods are great!!!!!:clap:

LH Panther Mom
07-25-2005, 05:05 PM

It can get quite nuts at times with the updates coming quicker than you can read. I just hope Keith7 continues, as he has in the past, to compile all scores onto one thread for quick info.

Keith, this is for you. :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Ditto from this mom too!:inlove:

44INAROW
07-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It can get quite nuts at times with the updates coming quicker than you can read. I just hope Keith7 continues, as he has in the past, to compile all scores onto one thread for quick info.

It does get to be "nuts", but I love it... and yes, I hope Keith7 compiles the scores again.. It was so much easier to keep up with them all that way :inlove:

AggieJohn
07-26-2005, 01:29 AM
awesome