PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the Day

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Two boys are playing football at this park in a small town in Texas when a crazed Rottweiler suddenly attacks one of the boys.

Thinking quickly, the other boy takes a stick and shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it, and breaks the dog's neck, thus saving his friend.

A sports reporter who was strolling by sees the incident and rushes over to interview the boy. He tells the boy he's going to write the story and says, "I'll title it 'Young Longhorn Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal'".

But I'm not a Longhorn fan", the little hero replies.

Sorry, since we're in Texas, I just assumed you were", says the reporter and he starts writing again. He asks, "How does 'Aggie Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack' sound?"

"I'm not an Aggie fan either", the boy says.

"Oh, I thought everyone in Texas was either for the Aggies or the Longhorns. What team do you root for?" the reporter asks.

"I'm just visiting my cousin, I'm an Oklahoma Sooner fan", the boy replies."They're just the best!"

The reporter smiles, starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes: "Little Redneck B@$tard from Oklahoma Kills Beloved Family Pet"

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 01:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....OMG.....LOVES IT!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2005, 02:21 PM
This has been posted on here before...You really need to get some new material and stop making yourself look stupid, Scott.

sicem74
07-25-2005, 02:39 PM
i seen it before but its hilarious! good one

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
This has been posted on here before...You really need to get some new material and stop making yourself look stupid, Scott.

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/tsmthud.gif

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
This has been posted on here before...You really need to get some new material and stop making yourself look stupid, Scott. WHOA !!!!! I have never seen it before....... :eek: :p

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 02:59 PM

classy response gary, that's what i expect from immature kids that think they know everything.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2005, 03:13 PM
That's what I'm here for....I'm just messing with you Scott, I still laughed at it the second time around.

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 03:21 PM
That's what I'm here for....I'm just messing with you Scott, I still laughed at it the second time around.

i'm gonna let you off the hook this time. next time i'm gonna turn casey loose on you.

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i'm gonna let you off the hook this time. next time i'm gonna turn casey loose on you.

Now that is the joke of the day:clap: :D

sicem74
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
oook

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
oook

ok what?

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 04:27 PM
i'm gonna let you off the hook this time. next time i'm gonna turn casey loose on you. "Run Gary Run......." :p :D

LH Panther Mom
07-25-2005, 05:16 PM

:eek: :eek: :evilgrin:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-25-2005, 08:05 PM
i'm gonna let you off the hook this time. next time i'm gonna turn casey loose on you. Thank you for taking pity on me, Scott. :D

Pmoney
07-25-2005, 09:01 PM
HAHA THAT IS HILARIOUS im gonna tell that 1 to my neighbor who is an OU fan :D :D

sicem74
07-25-2005, 09:05 PM
lol i bet you get chewed out lol j/k

mwynn05
07-26-2005, 09:57 AM
go to the chatr like now scott

HighSchool Fan
07-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
go to the chatr like now scott

can't you see that i'm working here?? :D no chat when big boss is around.

Phil C
07-26-2005, 10:17 AM
It is an old joke and I have heard several versions of it but it is still an oldie but goodie worth repeating again. Sort of like the old joke of the sheriff that brings a guy before the JP and tells the Sheriff that the guy is being charged with vagrancy.

The Judge asks "Do you work?"
He says "Now and then."
The Judge asks "Where do you work?"
He says "Here and there."
The Judge asks "What do you do?"
He says "Oh - this and that."

The Judges says to the Sheriff "I find him guilty. Take him to jail and lock him up."
The guy then asks "When do I get out Judge?"
The Judge says "Oh - sooner or later."

Bandera YaYa
07-26-2005, 10:37 AM
can't you see that i'm working here?? :D no chat when big boss is around. yeah, you better get back to work, mister............you gotta a lotta mouths to feed!!!! LOL !!!! :p :D :D