PDA

View Full Version : Four spots left!!!

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 09:12 AM
We are hoping someone from Jasper or WO-S will take the flag for the first game! Jason has a PM in to a Jasper poster, but hasn't heard back yet!

There are still spots available!

Week 0 - Aug 26 - Jasper/WO-S (Dawgmom)
Week 1 - Sept 2 - Liberty Hill @ Burnet (LH Panther Mom)
Week 2 - Sept 9 - Greenwood @ Sweetwater (Ranger Mom)
Week 3 - Sept 16 - Gainesville @ Forney (Holmes_Fans)
Week 4 - Sept 23 - Cuero @ Sinton (pirate4state)
Week 5 - Sept 30 - Giddings @ Caldwell (hornet mom)
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Barbers Hill @ Huffman (shellman54))
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28
Week 10 - Nov 4 - Rice @ Bellville (Cheer Mom)

Round 1 - Nov11/12
Round 2 - Nov 18/19
Round 3 - Nov 25-26
Round 4 - Dec 2/3
Div 1 Final - Dec 9/10
Div 2 Final - Dec 16/17

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We are hoping someone from Jasper or WO-S will take the flag for the first game! Jason has a PM in to a Jasper poster, but hasn't heard back yet!

Week 0 - Aug 26
Week 1 - Sept 2 - Liberty Hill @ Burnet (LH Panther Mom)
Week 2 - Sept 9 - Greenwood @ Sweetwater (Ranger Mom)
Week 3 - Sept 16 - Gainesville @ Forney (Holmes_Fans)
Week 4 - Sept 23 - Cuero @ Sinton (pirate4state)
Week 5 - Sept 30 - Giddings @ Caldwell (hornet mom)
Week 6 - Oct 7
Week 7 - Oct 14 - Barbers Hill @ Huffman (shellman54))
Week 8 - Oct 21
Week 9 - Oct 28
Week 10 - Nov 4 - Rice @ Bellville (Cheer Mom)

Round 1 - Nov11/12
Round 2 - Nov 18/19
Round 3 - Nov 25-26
Round 4 - Dec 2/3
Div 1 Final - Dec 9/10
Div 2 Final - Dec 16/17

see if you can fit rockdale in there somewhere. or we could do the rockdale vs. caldwell game instead of giddings.

CHS_CG
07-25-2005, 09:19 AM
which ever game is fine with my mom and I. I think we would have a bigger turn out for the Caldwell rockdale game but its in Rockdale :( lol

Titans
07-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Somebody MUST do Royse City vs. Celina in Week 0.

Come on guys....get with the program.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Titans
Somebody MUST do Royse City vs. Celina in Week 0.

Come on guys....get with the program.

Do we even have any Royse City or Celina posters on this board?

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 09:53 AM
Do we even have any Royse City or Celina posters on this board? Don't think so....besides isn't Celina back in 2A?? :thinking:

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 09:54 AM

Week 0 - Aug 26

I thought DawgMom or JasperMom (can't remember her username) wanted the flag??? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Don't think so....besides isn't Celina back in 2A?? :thinking:

I think you are right.

We would rather send it to somewhere that has several posters also.

Another thing...we wouldn't want to send it to a Rockdale vs Caldwell game or a Rockdale vs. Giddings game IF it's going to a Caldwell vs. Giddings game.

We try to make sure we have 2 new teams each week that haven't received it before to take it during the season.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 09:57 AM
I thought DawgMom or JasperMom (can't remember her username) wanted the flag??? :thinking:

That is who Jason has the PM in to...he hasn't heard back from her yet.

sicem74
07-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Rockdale at Cameron Yoe on the 28th will be a good one.

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I think you are right.

Another thing...we wouldn't want to send it to a Rockdale vs Caldwell game or a Rockdale vs. Giddings game IF it's going to a Caldwell vs. Giddings game.

We try to make sure we have 2 new teams each week that haven't received it before to take it during the season. Good idea!! What about Port Isabel, Bridge City, Rockdale or Marlin??

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 10:05 AM
That is who Jason has the PM in to...he hasn't heard back from her yet. She doesn't come on here very often though...wonder if another Jasper poster can get in touch with her? :thinking: Just a thought. :D

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 10:06 AM
Good idea!! What about Port Isabel, Bridge City, Rockdale or Marlin??

Sounds great...we just need someone to step up to the plate and put their name in for it!

District303aPastPlayer
07-25-2005, 10:10 AM
i am almost tempted to request it for a valley game and drive down there

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 10:13 AM
She doesn't come on here very often though...wonder if another Jasper poster can get in touch with her? :thinking: Just a thought. :D Would this count as her request??

Originally posted by dawgmom
RM...let me know if I can help you in any way.
How can we get the banner to a Jasper game? I will be happy to take it to one of those available dates!! I meet all the requirements! found on the following thread:

State Bound Flag??? Page 8, post #14 on that page... (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31604&perpage=15&pagenumber=8) :nerd: :D

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 10:14 AM
i could do Bandera vs. Wimberley on the 10-7, but who is on here from Wimberley??? and I would be it from Bandera.....

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Would this count as her request??

found on the following thread:

State Bound Flag??? Page 8, post #14 on that page... (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31604&perpage=15&pagenumber=8) :nerd: :D

Sounds like it to me! We will keep that date for the Jasper/WO-S game until he hear for sure one way or the other!

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Sounds like it to me! We will keep that date for the Jasper/WO-S game until he hear for sure one way or the other!

PF and G2 will be at the WOS/Jasper game. they are going to abilene on saturday for the tripleheader. maybe they can take the shirt to abilene to get more people to sign it.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
PF and G2 will be at the WOS/Jasper game. they are going to abilene on saturday for the tripleheader. maybe they can take the shirt to abilene to get more people to sign it.

Really???

I am planning on going to Abilene myself that day!!!

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Really???

I am planning on going to Abilene myself that day!!!

i'm trying to get off work so i can go.

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 10:56 AM
I think you are right.

We try to make sure we have 2 new teams each week that haven't received it before to take it during the season.

I meant rockdale and caldwell game instead of the giddings vs. caldwell game. There are more of us on here, than Giddings. If not I will take it any weekend.

marlin fan
07-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Good idea!! What about Port Isabel, Bridge City, Rockdale or Marlin?? well we wanted it for week 7 for Marlin vs. Fairfield but that guy Pm'ed jason for the spot just a few short mins before we did. that was the best change for alot of people to sign the flag... next best chance for us is a playoff game.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 11:05 AM
i'm trying to get off work so i can go.

There will probably be several from Sweetwater going also!

We need to plan some kind of M&G that day anyway, flag or not!

j_dog
07-25-2005, 11:18 AM
Week 0 - Aug 26 - Jasper/WO-S (Dawgmom) - TENTATIVE
If all else fails, I probably can do the Jasper/WO-S game. But, since I don't live in Jasper, it might be a problem getting the flag to me. We might be doing some traveling. But, if you do not find someone who lives in Jasper to do it, let me know. We can work out something. I have an address in mind in Jasper where you could send it and I could pick it up.

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I meant rockdale and caldwell game instead of the giddings vs. caldwell game. There are more of us on here, than Giddings. If not I will take it any weekend. What week is this game? I mean, couldn't hornet mom & CHS_CG still take the flag for this game (even if it isn't a Caldwell home game) if it can be switched?? :thinking: Especially since there are more posters from Rockdale than Giddings. hmmmm...

CHS_CG
07-25-2005, 11:26 AM
What week is this game? I mean, couldn't hornet mom & CHS_CG still take the flag for this game if it can be switched?? :thinking: Especially since there are more posters from Rockdale than Giddings. hmmmm...

Would love to take it to that game one problem.. its on Nov. 5th and the shirt is already goin to a game that week:(

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Would love to take it to that game one problem.. its on Nov. 5th and the shirt is already goin to a game that week:( :doh: AND that is a big game. :(

j_dog
07-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
If all else fails, I probably can do the Jasper/WO-S game. But, since I don't live in Jasper, it might be a problem getting the flag to me. We might be doing some traveling. But, if you do not find someone who lives in Jasper to do it, let me know. We can work out something. I have an address in mind in Jasper where you could send it and I could pick it up.
I posted a notice on the Jasper site to see if anyone in Jasper will volunteer. :)

LH Panther Mom
07-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
i could do Bandera vs. Wimberley on the 10-7, but who is on here from Wimberley??? and I would be it from Bandera.....

There are a few Wimberley folks, but they typically don't show up until district. Last year, I only remember them posting about our game with them & the playoff game against Cuero. :(

fairfield_06
07-25-2005, 12:33 PM
For once I agree with sicem it should go to the Rockdale Cameron game. Casey also said that as well. He made a good point that it brings a lot of other people from the centex area to the game were off that week I might even go.

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by fairfield_06
For once I agree with sicem it should go to the Rockdale Cameron game. Casey also said that as well. He made a good point that it brings a lot of other people from the centex area to the game were off that week I might even go.

Good point....

sicem74
07-25-2005, 12:49 PM
ya it is i think it should go there anyone agree?

LH Panther Mom
07-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Do we even have any Royse City or Celina posters on this board?

I believe there are a small handful (2-4) of folks from Royce City. Maybe even one from Celina.

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
There are a few Wimberley folks, but they typically don't show up until district. Last year, I only remember them posting about our game with them & the playoff game against Cuero. :( Well, I will just have to make some other game to sign it......which is fine with me. Who wants me to come see them play??????? :D :D

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Well, I will just have to make some other game to sign it......which is fine with me. Who wants me to come see them play??????? :D :D

come watch gainesville at forney :D

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 01:15 PM
come watch gainesville at forney :D That would be soooo much fun...........but I'm sure you would be returning home after the game....and that would leave me with ......JASON!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :crazy:

sicem74
07-25-2005, 01:17 PM
what about Rockdale at Cameron Yoe on Oct 28th The Battle of the Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 01:18 PM
That would be soooo much fun...........but I'm sure you would be returning home after the game....and that would leave me with ......JASON!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :crazy:

now that was funny :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
now that was funny :clap: :clap: :clap: (Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with this statement.) :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
Rockdale at Cameron Yoe on the 28th will be a good one.

Sounds good...do we have anyone that wants to make it happen?

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Sounds good...do we have anyone that wants to make it happen?

If all else fails I will do it. Honestly I would rather not, just because I will need to leave right after the game to get back to Nacogdoches. If noone else can/wants to do it I will though.

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 01:37 PM
That would be soooo much fun...........but I'm sure you would be returning home after the game....and that would leave me with ......JASON!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :crazy:

YIKES!!!! http://www.gcn.ie/newgcn/forum/smileys/sm/geschrokken.gif

Ranger Mom
07-25-2005, 01:38 PM
If all else fails I will do it. Honestly I would rather not, just because I will need to leave right after the game to get back to Nacogdoches. If noone else can/wants to do it I will though.

Who else on here isn't directly involved in the game?

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Who else on here isn't directly involved in the game?

That is what I was talking about. I would have to stay after and let everyone sign it instead of getting on the road. I thought there were some other Rockdale posters during the season that disappeared.

JHS_c/o_06'
07-25-2005, 02:09 PM
Guys....i'll take the flag for the Jasper game......and when i get it....i'll sign it.....and since i will be playing...i'll give it to Bulldog_12 or someone before the game who can take care of it while im not able to.

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Guys....i'll take the flag for the Jasper game......and when i get it....i'll sign it.....and since i will be playing...i'll give it to Bulldog_12 or someone before the game who can take care of it while im not able to.

Just my thoughts, but I would rather it go to a person this year that meets the following requirements:

1). Someone that is not involved in the football program, (other than having a child who plays), ie: player, band member, trainer, coach, etc.

I think this means... you. ;)

Don't worry, you should be able to sign the flag at your game. :)

sicem74
07-25-2005, 02:42 PM
good idea rdale80

dawgmom
07-25-2005, 02:45 PM
NEVER FEAR! DAWGMOM IS HERE!!! I have pm'd Jason and let him know that I will be happy to take the flag for the Jasper-WO-S game!

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 02:47 PM
NEVER FEAR! DAWGMOM IS HERE!!! I have pm'd Jason and let him know that I will be happy to take the flag for the Jasper-WO-S game! :clap: 3 spots left... :D

rockdale80
07-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I think this means... you. ;)

Don't worry, you should be able to sign the flag at your game. :)

Are we playing moderator again today?

gobbler84
07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey at the Sinton vs. Cuer game you think you could bring to the Cuero side after the game cause me and Were Back gotta sign it!

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by gobbler84
Hey at the Sinton vs. Cuer game you think you could bring to the Cuero side after the game cause me and Were Back gotta sign it! No problem.

pirate4state
07-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Are we playing moderator again today? It would seem so ... :p

j_dog
07-25-2005, 05:08 PM
NEVER FEAR! DAWGMOM IS HERE!!! I have pm'd Jason and let him know that I will be happy to take the flag for the Jasper-WO-S game!
We knew you would come through! :clap: :)

Titans
07-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Don't think so....besides isn't Celina back in 2A?? :thinking:

Does it matter that Celina is back in 2A?

Someone took a Forney game and they aren't 3A.

jason
07-25-2005, 07:22 PM

Someone took a Forney game and they aren't 3A. gainesville is 3a though....

--------------------------------------------------------

and dawgmom sent me a pm, shes agreed to take it, hopefully the turnout will be as good as it was last year....

and yaya, you can have my couch after the game if you want to come....or we can just get a hotel...hehe :D

HighSchool Fan
07-25-2005, 08:00 PM

Someone took a Forney game and they aren't 3A.

a fan of a 3a team requested it for the forney game. that fan just didn't want to be responsible for the shirt.

FootballChik98
07-25-2005, 08:02 PM
Hopefully I'll get to sign it for the Forney/Gainesville game. I would volunteer it for a Canton game, but I think I'm the only person from Canton, or even our district for that matter that posts on here! lol

Bandera YaYa
07-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by jason
gainesville is 3a though....

--------------------------------------------------------

and dawgmom sent me a pm, shes agreed to take it, hopefully the turnout will be as good as it was last year....

and yaya,you can have my couch after the game if you want to come....or we can just get a hotel...hehe :D Hmmmmmmm....that would be ME getting a hotel room...............and that would be YOU getting the couch........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :kiss:

lepfan
07-25-2005, 10:05 PM
RM...I sent you a PM. :)

footballgal
07-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Sounds great...we just need someone to step up to the plate and put their name in for it!

I think Port Isabel on Oct 21, should be against La Feria for the district title. I have to verify the schedule, also that's my wedding anniversary and haven't finalized my plans, I think the game would be here in La Feria... I will get back with you'll with my request, if it's still available.