PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaack!!!

lepfan
07-23-2005, 10:08 PM
After a week in SE Oklahoma we are back in Kansas. 100 degree heat with 90% humidity is tough to take now. We have decided we are softies. I will be spending the evening finding all the LITTLE seed ticks that my poor dog aquired while on our trip :( . (I have to find that last tube of Advantage I stashed) Does anyone want to come up to help? ;)

gobbler84
07-23-2005, 10:08 PM
Welcome Back!!

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
After a week in SE Oklahoma we are back in Kansas. 100 degree heat with 90% humidity is tough to take now. We have decided we are softies. I will be spending the evening finding all the LITTLE seed ticks that my poor dog aquired while on our trip :( . (I have to find that last tube of Advantage I stashed) Does anyone want to come up to help? ;)

Welcome back, and I don't think so....good luck girlfriend! My thoughts are with you also!:(

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-23-2005, 11:10 PM
welcome back, glad to have you home. good luck w/ your dog.

GreenMonster
07-23-2005, 11:37 PM
welcome back Leppers!!!

jason
07-23-2005, 11:37 PM
welcome back

the 'baaaaack' made me thing of a certain chat session we had, hehe....

baaaAAAaaaAAAaaa.....

GreenMonster
07-23-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey Jason, Like Ray Wylie Hubbard says, " Goat ropers need love too!" :D

lepfan
07-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by jason
welcome back

baaaAAAaaaAAAaaa.....

LOL jason

I am thinking of giving her a "bleach bath"....like I used to get when I was a kid. It seems that is all that will kill those pesky 'little' critters. She is so tired of me right now she won't come near me. I think I will give her a break for tonight...start up again in the morning. :)

LH Panther Mom
07-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by jason
welcome back

baaaAAAaaaAAAaaa.....

:tongue: :tongue: ;)