PDA

View Full Version : I APOLOGIZE!!!

sinfan75
06-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Finally got my DCTF Mag yesterday and actually they made some good comments about Region 4.lots of good teams all over the state so it musta been hard to come up with a top 25.Even though I think some good teams got left out I'll say no more.BUT NO WAY WOULD I PUT CARTHAGE NO.10!!!This mag was the last one on the shelf at HEB.

toby070
06-30-2002, 02:37 PM
I'll never stop buying DCTF, but I had to laugh when they picked Wimberley fourth in district and then said they are one of the teams most likely to make noise in Region IV division II. Not sure I understand that logic. I love the Texans, but if they make a whole lot of noise in the playoffs, it'll be a surprise. They will be VERY young. I guess they are trying to make up for not ranking them last year :-)

LH_PANTHER
06-30-2002, 04:56 PM
Toby I agree. Wimberely will struggle next year.

Chris Hart
06-30-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LH_PANTHER:
Toby I agree. Wimberely will struggle next year.
Not harping on yalls teams but I dont think either will make the playoffs this year,but I believe Burnet and Bandera will have great teams, if one of yall do happen to get in I will be rooting for you,us 25-3A boys need to stick together and bring a championship home to the district.
Go Big Green!