PDA

View Full Version : Check This Sundays Paper

gobblerfan02
07-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Just recently, I was driving in my car when on the radio I was listening to this commercial. Im not too sure of what brand to look for, but the advertisement called for depositories and also talked about yeast infections.....The funny thing about it was that the commercial said to look in this Sunday's paper for a COUPON..... man I guess you had to be there cuz I thought that was freakin' halarious....If anyone else knows what I'm talking about feel free to chip in with some info. Thanks!

GF02

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Hey everyone,

Just recently, I was driving in my car when on the radio I was listening to this commercial. Im not too sure of what brand to look for, but the advertisement called for depositories and also talked about yeast infections.....The funny thing about it was that the commercial said to look in this Sunday's paper for a COUPON..... man I guess you had to be there cuz I thought that was freakin' halarious....If anyone else knows what I'm talking about feel free to chip in with some info. Thanks!

GF02 EWwwwwwwwwwwww....now that's just uncalled for..........some things shouldn't be advertised!!!! :o

ILS1
07-23-2005, 07:17 AM
but the advertisement called for depositories and also talked about yeast infections.....

I haven't heard the commercial but do you think were talking about suppositories and not depositories. I'm just taking a guess here.

:eek:

Leopards,class of 75
07-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Don't forget to clip your coupon! lol

SPF25
07-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
I haven't heard the commercial but do you think were talking about suppositories and not depositories. I'm just taking a guess here.

:eek:

how funny!

SPF25
07-23-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
EWwwwwwwwwwwww....now that's just uncalled for..........some things shouldn't be advertised!!!! :o
I totally agree