PDA

View Full Version : Burnet is Fan Friendly

espn1
09-16-2003, 01:11 PM
SHUTTLE SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR FRIDAY NIGHT BULLDOG GAMES

RIDE A FREE SHUTTLE TO THE BULLDOG HOME GAMES AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF FINDING A PLACE TO PARK.

TWO SHUTTLES WILL RUN CONTINUOUSLY STARTING AT 6:00 P.M. UNTIL GAME TIME AT 7:30 P.M.

PICK UP POINTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

THE BCISD TRANSPORATION PARKING LOT, LOCATED AT 802 WOOD STREET

THE CORNER OF 963 AND WOOD STREET – PARK IN THE GRASSY AREA WHERE THE BONFIRE IS NORMALLY HELD.

THE PARKING LOT LOCATED BY THE R.J. RICHEY GYM LOCATED AT 500 EAST GRAVES – PARK IN THE GRASSY AREA BETWEEN 963 AND THE R. J. MIDDLE SCHOOL GYMS AND IN THE PARKING LOT BY THE GYMS.

ALL PICK UP POINTS AND PARKING LOCATIONS WILL BE MARKED.

FANS WILL BE DROPPED OFF AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO BULLDOG STADIUM.

THE SHUTTLE WILL BEGIN RUNNING IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME TO TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR CAR. THE SHUTTLE WILL RUN FOR 30 MINUTES FOLLOWING THE GAME.

THIS IS A FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE OFFERED BY BCISD. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 756-2124.

THIS SERVICE WILL BE OFFERED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE VARSITY HOME GAMES.

espn1
09-16-2003, 01:13 PM
Man next will be a dome.

Gobbla2001
09-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Hey, that's pretty sweet...

I remember in '99 Sealy was chartering fans everywhere... It was my cousin's last year as a Sealy cheerleader (thank God, no more arguing about who's best at Thanksgiving) and I rode with those freakin' Sealy fans (yah, I had family on board, also thank God for that) all the way up to Irving, and it was a free ride, I believe...

pirate4state
09-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Wow-that's pretty cool. Although, will there be security at these parking lots??

espn1
09-16-2003, 01:18 PM
pirate4state:
Wow-that's pretty cool. Although, will there be security at these parking lots??Good point! I would think so. Definetly needs to be checked on though.

cunbed10
09-16-2003, 01:19 PM
I may need these services, thanks, and judging from the Jasper vs Burnet game, I'd better get to the stadium early early, becasue you guys packed the Aggies stadium on this day last year. I work in Temple, so I-35 is about 8 Blocks away, I get off at 3:30 PM, so on the 26Sep03 I-35 should be rocking heading south for Marlin vs Burnet, you won't want to hear about this game, you may want to witness this yourself, should be one for the ages, I get this funny feeling in my gut :D

espn1
09-16-2003, 01:27 PM
It will be a good one. Burnet has really been firing on all eight lately, they really need a tougher challenge. I'm really looking forward to seeing Marlin roll into town. Burnet has a great new graphics board that should be ready this week. Should really pump up the crowd. I expect around 10,000 people to be at the Marlin/Burnet game.

BIG19
09-16-2003, 03:12 PM
cunbed10, check your PM