PDA

View Full Version : Sealy in 2003

Gobbla2001
04-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Been hearing some hype out of Sealy, what's the deal? What are they returning and what are they loading up with? What's going on in Title-Town? Anyone?

Pudlugger
04-26-2003, 05:09 PM
They have a very talented back, Emeal Andrus returning for one thing.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Pudlugger:
They have a very talented back, Emeal Andrus returning for one thing.Emeal Andrus isn't the only player on the Tigers team....so if he's the only one worth mentioning, then the 2003 Sealy Tigers aren't worth mentioning.

A one man "team" is not a team.......

Pudlugger
04-26-2003, 06:16 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:

Pudlugger:
They have a very talented back, Emeal Andrus returning for one thing.Emeal Andrus isn't the only player on the Tigers team....so if he's the only one worth mentioning, then the 2003 Sealy Tigers aren't worth mentioning.

A one man "team" is not a team.......Cheap shot TFINT, I said for one thing, not being informed to the extent necessary for further expository dissertation.

personalfoul55
04-28-2003, 10:06 PM
well emeal andrus, (or fee-fee if u prefer), is a cold running back. however their defense will struggle, preventing them from goin to the top, not to mention the Bellville Brahmas, that are cemented in their way. We Ready!!!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-28-2003, 10:17 PM
For me, when it comes to Sealy, nothing is cheap.....

In all honesty, I don't believe in "one man" teams. Doesn't Sealy have good players other than Andrus that are worth giving mention to?

Tiger Turtle
04-29-2003, 03:50 PM
Haven't heard much about the Tigers yet, although Andrus figures to have another real good year since the offensive line returns all of the starters except one. The center is being given a look by several D1 teams (rumor has it that he could end up at Rice with former Tiger guard Rolf Krueger). Don't know about the QB situation - last year's starter is back but some rumors have him moving back to TE. Track team qualified 3 relays for state - usually a good sign, but I haven't been keeping up with who is running.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-29-2003, 11:41 PM
I see Bellville and Navasota fighting for the top spot, Bellville will be a better team, but they have to play the Rattlers in the Snake Pit this year. I think Columbus and Stafford will fight for the other spot, Stafford I see as a better team this year, they are my upset team of the district.I see Sealy no better than last year, not even getting to flip a coin. I have talked to many Sealy faithful and they say the same. Good luck to all!!!!!