PDA

View Full Version : Perryton: Bi-District Champs

jcastor
11-15-2002, 08:16 PM
Perryton defeated Littlefield 32-6.

Go Rangers!!!

wildstangs
11-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Go Mustangs! Heard the game is gonna be most likely in Lubbock. Dont know when though.

Da Mules
11-16-2002, 09:48 AM
Congrats Rangers and Mustangs! Hope the game will be in Lubbock, I consider this the Region 1 matchup of the week..solid fundamental Perryton vs flashy but sometimes inconsistent Sweetwater...wonder if Bearcat1 is still PO'd at your Stangs, wildone??? Two good defenses, and I think Perryton's offense has been underrated. Man, it's too close to call; just gotta play it and see what happens.

wildstangs
11-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Da Mules:
Congrats Rangers and Mustangs! Hope the game will be in Lubbock, I consider this the Region 1 matchup of the week..solid fundamental Perryton vs flashy but sometimes inconsistent Sweetwater...wonder if Bearcat1 is still PO'd at your Stangs, wildone??? Two good defenses, and I think Perryton's offense has been underrated. Man, it's too close to call; just gotta play it and see what happens.Yeah, I think Bearcat said he was through with Sweetwater. Well its only us and Denver City left. (You know since our big bad co champions got beat by Monahans) And DC will most likely be out today. I think he should give Sweetwater another chance! Well wait, let us just surprise some people. :)

jcastor
11-16-2002, 12:38 PM
Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!

bleedgreen
11-16-2002, 03:19 PM
Perryton and Sweetwater should be a great matchup. I was in Perryton this past summer and enjoyed the visit. I even spoke to one of the players at a gas station. The community seems close knit.

Go Rangers.