PDA

View Full Version : Today's Tequila Thread

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
A lesson in tequila... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050722/lf_afp/afplifestylemexico_050722153306)

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-22-2005, 01:20 PM
i love tequila. most people dont realize this, but it actually has a very sweet and tart taste. but most people only get the after taste because they drink it so quickly. tequila is by far my favorite liquor.

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i love tequila. most people dont realize this, but it actually has a very sweet and tart taste. but most people only get the after taste because they drink it so quickly. tequila is by far my favorite liquor.

all I am going to say about Tequila aka Takillya is that I thought it was just as nasty going down as it was coming up :eek: Maybe I should have drank it in "moderation". might have made a HUGE difference :D

spiveyrat
07-22-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
all I am going to say about Tequila aka Takillya is that I thought it was just as nasty going down as it was coming up :eek: Maybe I should have drank it in "moderation". might have made a HUGE difference :D

Yeah, my first experience with Tequila was after about 5-6 beers... then two tequila shots... BLEAH! (literally) :D

I swear, I tasted tequila in everything I drank for two weeks afterwards. Took me a couple of years to even drink it again!

ILS1
07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
One tequila,
Two tequila,
Three tequila,
FLOOR!!!!!!

:D :D :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-22-2005, 05:21 PM
the trick to tequila is obviously to drink it in moderation, but if your gonna drink it at all make sure its the first thing you drink and dont drink any shnapps or sweet type drinks after that, for atleast an hour, depending on how well you handle your liquor. i usually have 2 shots of tequila (jose, of course) then about 3 or 4 beers, then another round or two of tequila then more beers. something i dont understand about tequila is that people think it makes them violent. im totally dumbfounded on that idea. but i will say i get extra friendly when i drink teqiula.

gobbler grad
07-22-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
One tequila,
Two tequila,
Three tequila,
FLOOR!!!!!!

:D :D :D

the only way to go...:kiss:

bullfrog_alumni_02
07-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
One tequila,
Two tequila,
Three tequila,
FLOOR!!!!!!

:D :D :D eh...i perfer
One tequila,
Two tequila,
Three tequila,
MOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!

big daddy russ
07-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
... i usually have 2 shots of tequila (jose, of course)....
I'm more of a SoCo man, but I'll have a Herradura or Don Eduardo from time to time. And I'm with you when it comes to shots... the liquors I love to drink (DE, Herradura, SoCo, Crown Special Reserve) are too sweet to shoot. When you start shooting them or drinking too much they'll do a number on your gut.

District303aPastPlayer
07-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Patron....