PDA

View Full Version : 44inarow

LH Panther Mom
07-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Congrats on hitting 3000! :clap: :clap:

BHBrave08
07-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah. Congrats.:thumbsup: Now you can sign in under my sn and post 3000 for me. :D jk.

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
:cool: Congrats!! :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming!! :)

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Congrats on hitting 3000! :clap: :clap:

:D thanks......... it's been lots of fun and I can't wait for about 32 more days and it will be alot more "funner" :D

Ranger05
07-22-2005, 01:43 PM
congrats

SPF25
07-22-2005, 01:44 PM
congrats 44inarow!:clap:

pirate44
07-22-2005, 02:56 PM
way to go 44. :clap: :clap:

gobbler84
07-22-2005, 04:16 PM
Congrats Mom!!

gobbler grad
07-22-2005, 05:28 PM
keep on posting 44...:clap:

gobblerfan02
07-22-2005, 11:34 PM
3000, way too much time on your hands....do you do anything else while you're at work!?...JK, congrats 44!

AP Panther Fan
07-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Congratulations...it's a good thing I didn't know where you worked the other day when I came through Cuero...was going to drop in and surprise you...needless to say, I didn't have your phone # with me and P4S's got wiped off my phone when I washed it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I did eat at your Sonic though!:D

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Congratulations...it's a good thing I didn't know where you worked the other day when I came through Cuero...was going to drop in and surprise you...needless to say, I didn't have your phone # with me and P4S's got wiped off my phone when I washed it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I did eat at your Sonic though!:D

Oh Man,,, I'll email you my info, that way you'll have it.. I am not far off the main drag for sure!

AP Panther Fan
07-22-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Oh Man,,, I'll email you my info, that way you'll have it.. I am not far off the main drag for sure!

pm your phone # if you get a chance, I might be driving back through tomorrow. I am in San Marcos and will be headed to Mathis tomorrow. This would truly take away from the element of surprise though! :D

Phantom Stang
07-23-2005, 12:47 AM
congrats!:clap: :clap:

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
pm your phone # if you get a chance, I might be driving back through tomorrow. I am in San Marcos and will be headed to Mathis tomorrow. This would truly take away from the element of surprise though! :D

Didn't you know her toll free number APfan, if not, I always can reach her at 1800-HOT-BABE!...:D

If you can't catch her there try 1-800-GF02-TOY, haha, that one was for Johnny, 44! Tell him I'll call him tomorrow to see what he's doing, since he's off from work now!

pirate4state
07-23-2005, 01:07 AM
and P4S's got wiped off my phone when I washed it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What?? :mad: J/K Anyway...I've got a new #. I sent out an email. If I didn't include you ( :eek: ) it was an oversight...I swear! ;) :D

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Didn't you know her toll free number APfan, if not, I always can reach her at 1800-HOT-BABE!...

Geez, why didn't I remember that!!!! LOL!

Poor Lorey, she has to put up with alot of you guys!

:D :D :D

pirate4state
07-23-2005, 01:08 AM

:D :D :D Wow -- what are you doing up?? :thinking:

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 01:11 AM

:D :D :D

The sad part is, most of the time she's worse than we are, and I know for a fact that she is better at most of this stuff than we are! Gotta love her to death though!

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What?? :mad: J/K Anyway...I've got a new #. I sent out an email. If I didn't include you ( :eek: ) it was an oversight...I swear! ;) :D

You better send it to me again. An oversight.... :thinking: ;) :D

It's a darn good thing I haven't been trying to get ahold of you before now. I just knew I could call you when I got outside of Cuero the other day and you could help me pull off the surprise visit to Lorey!

I thought about just driving around and looking for insurance offices, but thought I would look pretty silly walking into the wrong one....wonder how many there are in Cuero?:thinking:

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Wow -- what are you doing up?? :thinking:

vacationing...but my eyes are trying to close! :p :D :D

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 01:16 AM
You better send it to me again. An oversight.... :thinking: ;) :D

It's a darn good thing I haven't been trying to get ahold of you before now. I just knew I could call you when I got outside of Cuero the other day and you could help me pull off the surprise visit to Lorey!

I thought about just driving around and looking for insurance offices, but thought I would look pretty silly walking into the wrong one....wonder how many there are in Cuero?:thinking:

You shoulda stopped, even if you went into the wrong one, someone woulda pointed you toward Lorey. Her office is on Main Street, the street right before the railroad tracks on Esplanade. I'll let Lorey give you the directions because I suck at doing that!

pirate4state
07-23-2005, 01:17 AM
vacationing...but my eyes are trying to close! :p :D :D Ahhh...mine are already closing... zzzzzzzzz ... just sent you a PM with my new #. Catch ya later! :D

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 01:24 AM
You shoulda stopped, even if you went into the wrong one, someone woulda pointed you toward Lorey. Her office is on Main Street, the street right before the railroad tracks on Esplanade. I'll let Lorey give you the directions because I suck at doing that!

thanks gobblerfan02...she pm'd me with all of her numbers, vital statistics etc... including directions....

she may regret it when I show up on her doorstep (as early as tomorrow)...... :D

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 01:29 AM
thanks gobblerfan02...she pm'd me with all of her numbers, vital statistics etc... including directions....

she may regret it when I show up on her doorstep (as early as tomorrow)...... :D

Can I go to Northwood Circle and meet you APFan, I know Lorey wouldn't mind, hey, she would agree that I'm almost her 4th son!(she has alot of those btw!):D

AP Panther Fan
07-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Can I go to Northwood Circle and meet you APFan, I know Lorey wouldn't mind, hey, she would agree that I'm almost her 4th son!(she has alot of those btw!):D

sounds good, I will try to get ahold of her before we are passing through Cuero...I would love to meet both of you at the same time! :)

44INAROW
07-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Didn't you know her toll free number APfan, if not, I always can reach her at 1800-HOT-BABE!...:D

If you can't catch her there try 1-800-GF02-TOY, haha, that one was for Johnny, 44! Tell him I'll call him tomorrow to see what he's doing, since he's off from work now!

Jeez - I go to bed at a decent hour and look what happens :D :D by the way Gobbfan2 - PM me # in case she calls