PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Crude Joke

BHBrave08
07-22-2005, 11:06 AM
A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register.
>
> There is a Wal-Mart associate standing there with dark shades on.
>
> She says, "Excuse me, Sir... can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
>
> He says, "Ma'am, I'm blind, but if you will drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes.
>
> She didn't believe him but dropped it on the counter anyway.
>
> He said, "That's a 6' graphite rod with a Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it cost $20.00."
>
> She says, "It is amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it."
>
> He walks behind the counter to the register, she bends down to get her purse and farts. At first she is embarrassed but then realizes that there
> is no way he could tell it was her. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around.
>
> He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50."
>
> She says, "But didn't you say it was $20.00?"
>
> He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20.00, the duck call is $3.00, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50. And thank you for shopping Wal-Mart."