07-22-2005, 09:05 AM
another busy day at the office!! :( :rolleyes:

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Ranger Mom
07-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
another busy day at the office!! :( :rolleyes:

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

Hehe...I was hoping something interesting would be happening on here.

I am so caught up at the office that I am just looking for stuff to do to keep busy!

Old Green
07-22-2005, 09:17 AM
It's slow. I'm threw with everything.

i wish i would have volunteered to go on the experimental work schedule and had the day off:doh:

Dumb ME !:hairpunk: :crying: :weeping:

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 09:20 AM
I thought I'd take the afternoon off until my boss informed me that he would be leaving early. :mad: Oh well. It'll be like I'm off if he is gone this afternoon!!! :D

Which movie should I watch this afternoon?? :thinking:

I'm thinking Dazed and Confused!! :D

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 09:27 AM
I thought I'd take the afternoon off until my boss informed me that he would be leaving early. :mad: Oh well. It'll be like I'm off if he is gone this afternoon!!! :D

Which movie should I watch this afternoon?? :thinking:

I'm thinking Dazed and Confused!! :D

I love that movie.. Class of 1976 :D

pirate44
07-22-2005, 09:44 AM
i have plenty of jobs to work on. this day is flying by. just like the week has. i cant believe its already Friday. woohoo

CHS_CG
07-22-2005, 09:51 AM
Its pretty slow here today, at least right now! anybody seen Debbie this morning?

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Its pretty slow here today, at least right now! anybody seen Debbie this morning? She must be a lucky one and have the day off.

CHS_CG
07-22-2005, 10:39 AM
She must be a lucky one and have the day off.

she works at home.. she should be on reguardless..
she might have had to go into the office

Old Green
07-22-2005, 11:09 AM
It's slow here the boss told me to go get lunch for everyone from the BBQ Station.

I guess that makes up for not being a volunteer for the expermental work schedule.:clap: :D

SPF25
07-22-2005, 11:13 AM
My boss (the potty training soon to be 2 year old) is going to the bathroom every 30 minutes and Im trying to keep ahead of him. lol VERY DEMANDING!! Talk about the day dragging on.

CHS_CG
07-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
It's slow here the boss told me to go get lunch for everyone from the BBQ Station.

I guess that makes up for not being a volunteer for the expermental work schedule.:clap: :D

MM BBQ... now im hungry:(

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 11:23 AM
MM BBQ... now im hungry:( me too, but I'm having left over pot roast!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)

LH Panther Mom
07-22-2005, 12:35 PM
:mad: I'm glad all of you are having a slow day. I've been swamped. :( If anyone needs any work to do, let me know & I'll send some your way. :D

marlin fan
07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
well the kids are gone to get their hair cutt!! so im free for a good hour i think!!! i can help u out deb!!

Old Green
07-22-2005, 12:45 PM
MM BBQ... now im hungry:( I'm stuffed now on BBQ.

If only the boss would leave for an hour or 2, I'd take a nap.:thumbsup:

Come on 3:30:weeping:

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I'm stuffed now on BBQ.

If only the boss would leave for an hour or 2, I'd take a nap.:thumbsup:

Come on 3:30:weeping:

I'm stuffed and it is nap time since the boss is gone!! Gonna pop on Dazed and Confused and have a little siesta. bye-bye now

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm stuffed and it is nap time since the boss is gone!! Gonna pop on Dazed and Confused and have a little siesta. bye-bye now

meet you at the Moon Tower later on dude :D

pirate4state
07-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
meet you at the Moon Tower later on dude :D :clap: Party at the Moon Tower is over :smoker: Catch ya later. :D

Bandera YaYa
07-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Speaking of slow day and being stuffed.....I ran to the DQ and got one of their new Banana Cream Pie blizzards....omg.....if you like Banana anything, you gotta try it!! It was awesome!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm......well that blew my diet for the day!!!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Speaking of slow day and being stuffed.....I ran to the DQ and got one of their new Banana Cream Pie blizzards....omg.....if you like Banana anything, you gotta try it!! It was awesome!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm......well that blew my diet for the day!!!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yea, after the party @ the Moon Tower, I could use a blizzard :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :evillaugh :evillaugh

gobblerfan02
07-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Yea, after the party @ the Moon Tower, I could use a blizzard :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :evillaugh :evillaugh

You shoulda came out to the Longhorn 44, I was swamped, but woulda made time to wait on ya, the money was nice at the end of the night though!

44INAROW
07-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
You shoulda came out to the Longhorn 44, I was swamped, but woulda made time to wait on ya, the money was nice at the end of the night though!

I am sure it would have been better than the cold pizza I had :D

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:01 AM
You shoulda came out to the Longhorn 44, I was swamped, but woulda made time to wait on ya, the money was nice at the end of the night though! Where do you work?? Longhorn 44??? Is that a steakhouse or what????

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Where do you work?? Longhorn 44??? Is that a steakhouse or what????

No, No, No....I work at the Longhorn Ranch Restaurant, I was talking to 44inaRow, sorry for the confusion. It's sorta a steakhouse, but they have all sorts of food, mexican, american, burgers, but the CFS is the popular chose, a nice hand breaded beef cutlet and homemade FF....but I'm on a health craze and haven't eatin one of those in a long while!

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:31 AM
No, No, No....I work at the Longhorn Ranch Restaurant, I was talking to 44inaRow, sorry for the confusion. It's sorta a steakhouse, but they have all sorts of food, mexican, american, burgers, but the CFS is the popular chose, a nice hand breaded beef cutlet and homemade FF....but I'm on a health craze and haven't eatin one of those in a long while! Where is it located at?? Do you ever go to those free WEd nite concerts at County LIne?? Hillary and her friends go there usually every WEd/

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Where is it located at?? Do you ever go to those free WEd nite concerts at County LIne?? Hillary and her friends go there usually every WEd/

The Longhorn, as most ppl call it, is in Cuero....I was home for the summer and work there whenever I want (the money's awesome!), not in SA. We, my brother and I, go to one of those every now and then, but we always go to Cowboys every Thursday night...that's usually our hangout when we're not at our townhouse.

Bandera YaYa
07-23-2005, 12:38 AM
The Longhorn, as most ppl call it, is in Cuero....I was home for the summer and work there whenever I want (the money's awesome!), not in SA. We, my brother and I, go to one of those every now and then, but we always go to Cowboys every Thursday night...that's usually our hangout when we're not at our townhouse. OMG!! She goes there alot too.....she is one hell of a dancer...i wonder if you have seen her there and didn't know it! That would be funny...do you like to dance....she is always wanting a good dancer to dance with there.

gobblerfan02
07-23-2005, 12:42 AM
OMG!! She goes there alot too.....she is one hell of a dancer...i wonder if you have seen her there and didn't know it! That would be funny...do you like to dance....she is always wanting a good dancer to dance with there.

Hell YEAH, do you know if she knows how to three-step....I know not many ppl except those from around Cuero and Victoria know what that is, but it's not hard. Yes, I grew up around dance halls all my life, and have an older sister who taught me well when I was young. Man, your daughter keeps sounding better and better!

PhiI C
07-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by SPF25
My boss (the potty training soon to be 2 year old) is going to the bathroom every 30 minutes and Im trying to keep ahead of him. lol VERY DEMANDING!! Talk about the day dragging on.

Enjoy the time while you can SPF25! Time may seem to drag but before you know it he will be 14 and in High School. Just remember this when he is 14 and see if I wasn't right. Time goes by fast.