PDA

View Full Version : DO I HEAR COW BELLS?

EaglesRule
10-16-2002, 10:44 PM
http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/jul01/calve0701.htm

Gobbla2001
10-16-2002, 10:46 PM
Do I hear the beating of a dead horse?

<small>[ October 16, 2002, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Gobbla2001 ]</small>

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 10:52 PM
Gobbla2001:
Do I hear the beating of a dead horse?ROFLMAO...

slpybear

The One
10-16-2002, 11:01 PM
No thats Bull Bells and that taste is Bull Balls as run over your Egrets *ss!!

EaglesRule
10-16-2002, 11:39 PM
i do not taste any balls because you bridgeport hefers do not have any thus you are hefers. BUNCH OF VIRGINIAS! HERE COMES THE FIGHTING BRIDGEPORT VIRGINIAS!

BullsFan
10-16-2002, 11:44 PM
Ummm...Virginias? Is that some new slang term that I'm unaware of, or is he just picking state names at random?

If it's state names, can I put in a bid for Tennessee instead? Or maybe Kentucky? I'd like to stick to the southern states.

slpybear the bullfan
10-16-2002, 11:51 PM
BullsFan:
Ummm...Virginias? Is that some new slang term that I'm unaware of, or is he just picking state names at random?

If it's state names, can I put in a bid for Tennessee instead? Or maybe Kentucky? I'd like to stick to the southern states.Uhh... let me see how I can say this to BullsFan as delicately as a Southern Gent and Texan would.

Ummm... when he says Virginia, he means a part of the female anatomy that sounds very similar to it.

Yep, BullsFan. This guy is all about class...

Geez... Can someone start the ROM chant now?

slpybear

BullsFan
10-16-2002, 11:54 PM
Okay, ick. Classless doesn't even begin to describe it. Especially considering that he knows darn well he's talking to fans and not the players themselves.

ROM? Someone? Please?

SintonFan
10-17-2002, 12:01 AM
EaglesRule:
i do not taste any balls because you bridgeport hefers do not have any thus you are hefers. BUNCH OF VIRGINIAS! HERE COMES THE FIGHTING BRIDGEPORT VIRGINIAS!Translation:
I don't taste any (fresh) balls. Because you (won't let me). Bridgeport (rules)! Hefers do not have any (balls). [ya think?] Thus (I like balls)!
You are (my heroes). Hefers live in bunch(es in the great state) of Virginias [forgive him, states names are not plural]. Here comes the fighting Bridgeport (Bulls)! Virgin I (am and a) as($)!
:D :D :D
jus havin some fun...

slpybear the bullfan
10-17-2002, 12:03 AM
SintonFan:

EaglesRule:
i do not taste any balls because you bridgeport hefers do not have any thus you are hefers. BUNCH OF VIRGINIAS! HERE COMES THE FIGHTING BRIDGEPORT VIRGINIAS!Translation:
I don't taste any (fresh) balls. Because you (won't let me). Bridgeport (rules)! Hefers do not have any (balls). [ya think?] Thus (I like balls)!
You are (my heroes). Hefers live in bunch(es in the great state) of Virginias [forgive him, states names are not plural]. Here comes the fighting Bridgeport (Bulls)! Virgin I (am and a) as($)!
:D :D :D
jus havin some fun...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, that is some funny stuff SintonFan!!! I am busting a gut here...

slpybear

sinton66
10-17-2002, 07:03 AM
See what I get for going to bed early for once in my life? I miss out! SintonFan, that bit gets better every time you use it! Well done!

longhorns25
10-20-2002, 01:12 AM
LMAO, Sinton Fan you are a funny kind of guy. I like that post. Someone needs to shut this eagle fan or player whatever he is up. I think your the guy to do it.

P.s. He is lucky he doesnt have to play the GRAHAM STEERS this year we would shut him up.